xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
~Upnorf Cr3w~

Left Me For A Woman

now i met a girl when i was at school but never hit it off. but then when i turned 19 we met at a bar after 3 years and got together. everything was fine we was even thinking of getting a house together. went to view them and all sorts. but then after 4years it was like she had lost interest. i asked if she was ok a few times an she said im fine ( as all women do sorry) but then i phoned her up one day an she said it wasnt for her. so i thought ok well we'll just go our own ways. then 6months after i get a phone call off my mate sayin he seen my ex with another woman. so i sent her a txt an she replyed saying yes she was with another woman. i asked how long she knew for and she said about a year before we broke up. now i dont mind this but she could of at least let me know and i could of helped out and brought her some women back.But o well onwards and upwards as they always say. till the next one.

same here mate. its just one night things from the town life. dont think i really want to now tho i just go around instead. wasted four years with her so i just get me youth back now. go away with the lads an that.just get stuck in to whatever lol.

Maybe it is a sign of the times when on so many radio songs and video clips 'i kissed a girl and liked it' is broadcast everywhere. Also many girls groups and songs portray women as not needing men and that men are weak and to be used. I feel sorry for younger women growing up thinking all that BS is actually true and having bad attitudes about guys.They are just ripping themselves off by not appreciating all the great traits and things that guys have to offer like strength, support, problem solving and of course our muscle ripped bodies :)Equality for women is now out of balance with some women trying to be superior over men. It's a bit sad really as each sex has great traits that we can all enjoy.KJ

Seems like gay is in and straight is out ...Personally though I think you're far better off now than you were. Whether she left you for a girl or a guy at least you're not with someone who is not truly invested --emotionally and otherwise-- in the relationship. Think of it this way, it could have been 10 years instead of 4, with kids, a mortgage and mutual bank accounts. Now that would have been a mess. Be grateful for small mercies no matter how painful they are at first. Here's a twist on an old adage...An optimist sees the donut, the pessimist the hole...Try to focus on the "donut" in your situation :)

Hey, mate, it could have been worse. You could have had a lot more time invested in the relationship. At least you never married. I was in the reverse situation and got used as a cover for 13 years which produced one child. Then he went home to his mother. Dated women locally (small town) to pull the wool over everybody's eyes. What he did out of town (big city) is another story. Took a while to understand what went on, but then I guess some people, like me, learn things the hard way. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

there was no passion or hurt in your post. i may feel for ya that you didn't know what was goin' on, but i hope sooner or later when you finally meet someone that matters to you that you have alot more passion in who your with than you do now.....if not, gonna lose the next one too....

I wonder why at first she will date a guy? If that makes her realize that she is a lesbian?THats a big question to know....

Ouch. That hurts.I have often talked about this with my friends, and we have decided that this situation is the worst way to break up.It's like she's saying "You are the reason that I went to women. I can't actually stand men after you."Even if you weren't the reason she came out... I still feel for you.