xisto Community
dwolters

Issues Uploading A File [resolved]

Hi there. I have been trying to upload a zip file only about 2mb to my account through CPanel. First I tried uploading it to a new folder in public_ftp. Then i tried to put it in the main part of public_ftp. I also tried the same thing in public_html. It shows the file being uploaded, and i get 100 %, but alas, when i look in the folders nothing is there. Is there a restriction on .zip files? I have had no problems as of yet uploading htm and html pages. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you.

There is no restriction on *.zip files. The upload limit on each file is about 2 MB. And you are trying to upload 2 MB. Maybe your file is greater then 2x1024x1024 Bytes. I think you should use a FTP program like CuteFTP. I have uploaded 7 MB file before by using CuteFTP Professional 8.

I think you should use a FTP program and try again.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.