xisto Community

Ive got it for the PS3 and is a top quality game. I thought maybe this one would not live upto the hype but it did al right. The graphics are good, gameplay is great and it just has that something special as all GTA games do. everything is so detailed and theres so much to do. Ive not played online yet but ive heard its good.10/10

Can you stop writing in capitals because it's annoying and above all difficult to read, thank you.btwGTA IV is a great game, I love the added features such as the "internet" and TV and they got rid of all the features from SA which made it the worst ever GTA game!

I didn't see any games like GTA before. GTA is a mix of lots of games. For example flying with lots of type of planes, using lots of kinds of boats on sea, and the best thing in GTA is you can stop any car and you can capture it :D . And also you can use parachute if you leave a plane. Have fun...

I never knew that you could play GTA4 online....Is that in both the 360 and the PS3 versions or just one/the other?Also never knew about the parachuting out of airplanes... The last GTA I played was San Andreas, and then the one that came out on PSP(the first one - I can't think of the name at the moment)And you say that they removed the bad features of San Andreas that made the game bad....What was bad about San Andreas? I thought most of the new features were pretty cool, especially the gang wars. Those added a whole different feel to the game when playing it.

I never knew that you could play GTA4 online....Is that in both the 360 and the PS3 versions or just one/the other?
Also never knew about the parachuting out of airplanes... The last GTA I played was San Andreas, and then the one that came out on PSP(the first one - I can't think of the name at the moment)

I didn't say I can play GTA online, and I haven't played online before. I only played on my computer.
In GTA San Andreas to the north in the map there is an airfield. In the air missions in GTA SA you are entering a cargo plane with a motorbike. And then you are jumping out of the plane and detonating the plane. And using parachute right there.

You don't need to achieve to that mission. You can take off with any plane, after you reach enough feet above, press ENTER key to get of the plane and select the parachute (default selection is already parachute, note: don't forget to gain a parachute before landing off :D ) and click it. Then the parachute will be opened and you are landing slowly. :D

Is this game even good?I compare this game to the other game that where you shoot around and just walk around steal cars. I think its like street newyork city, and i don't know or can't tell the difference between the two. If you do notice the game that i just mentioned and do know that they're alike then that would be great, because i liked the game and it was pretty fun just running over people gaining money.

Is this game even good?
I compare this game to the other game that where you shoot around and just walk around steal cars. I think its like street newyork city, and i don't know or can't tell the difference between the two. If you do notice the game that i just mentioned and do know that they're alike then that would be great, because i liked the game and it was pretty fun just running over people gaining money.

No this game absolutely sucks, as you can tell by the above posters who all rated it around a 10/10. (Obvious sarcasm is obvious? )

The diffrence between this game and all the other games where you just walk around stealing cars, shooting people, pimping hoes, dealing drugs and running from the cops is that this game was one of the originators in that console. Awesome games like Saints row would never have came around if it wasn't the influences of this game. People love sex, drugs, and money so of course everyone is going to get addicted to this game.

My personal opinion is a little swayed as I'm more of a FPS person. ( I <3 halo ) so I never could really get into this.

Call me Old fashion but I don't think I'll ever let my kid play a GAme like GTA. It's too evil even for the adults. What you spend time on will shape your mind and i dont think it's a good idea to model your mind on those thugs in the game.