xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Whitney Won Antm!

OMG WHITNEY WON! finally a plus size girl, who can work her butt off in pictures, has personality, is edgie, commercial, & fierce won americas next top model! ahh(: im just so excited for her, shes like my daughter :D im a proud momma! lol.. honestly i would have gone and beaten up Tyra Banks with a stick if arnia or the other black chick won.. because Fatima, was a spoiled brat, and just had this little fake vibe to her.. and anya, even though i felt bad for her, and she was sweet and caring and could take amazing pictures, there was just something "odd" about her, she seemed kinda dumb at times, idk, i defenetely liked whitney wayyy more. i feel like me and whitney could totally go shopping together :Dbut yea, whitney.. i dont really see why they call her plus size? last time i checked a plus size girl was supposed to be a size 16 or larger, and whitney is a size 10 [on one of the episodes she says so] off a designers cclothes, which is wayyy smaller than the clothes you will find at the mall. shes just not anorexic, has a beautiful face, and is JUST HOT! hahaha