xisto Community

I haven't replied because I have not logged in to see your PM :D You can wait for me..?!?Anyway, I am able to login to your cpanel using admin's password. So I am leaning towards your browser's setting. When you establish a hosting account with Xisto, you can access your cpanel immediately. The only possible reason you wouldn't be is when you have changed nameservers for your TLD (Top Level Domain). Sub-domain accounts by Xisto are immediately accessible upon account setup completion.Before you PM with your domain name, cpanel username and password try enlisting your domain as a TRUSTED SITE in your browser. Be sure to enable cookies and you have to see SECURITY ALERT message box to continue. If you have disabled this alert message or turned it off you cannot log into your cpanel. This setting is a must.You can always reset your browser security level and try it again.

I haven't replied because I have not logged in to see your PM :( You can wait for me..?!?
Anyway, I am able to login to your cpanel using admin's password. So I am leaning towards your browser's setting. When you establish a hosting account with Xisto, you can access your cpanel immediately. The only possible reason you wouldn't be is when you have changed nameservers for your TLD (Top Level Domain).

Sub-domain accounts by Xisto are immediately accessible upon account setup completion.

Before you PM with your domain name, cpanel username and password try enlisting your domain as a TRUSTED SITE in your browser. Be sure to enable cookies and you have to see SECURITY ALERT message box to continue. If you have disabled this alert message or turned it off you cannot log into your cpanel. This setting is a must.

You can always reset your browser security level and try it again.

Hello BuffaloHELP, thanks for your support but I still couldn't login to my cPanel. I did everything you said, I added my domain name to the TRUSTED SITES on 2 of my browsers but it never worked. I am using the username and password which I obtained right after I created the hosting account so I don't think the problem is that I'm using wrong login information, but anyhow could you please send me the login information which you used to successfully login to my cPanel? and are there any suggestions on how to sort this problem out please? Thanks in advance :D

I am having the same problem, but I will wait 48 hrs before worrying too much, but cpanel ( sub domain name) still does not work..