xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

I Must Say: Stupidity Is Increasing

Hello everyone!

Alright, I'm not sure exactly when this happened but it was on some divorce court show or something like that a little while ago, and seriously, it is hilarious.

Alright, so this guy was cheating on his wife right. She wasn't aware of it at the time. One day, he gets a girls phone number, but he can't store it in his phone (his wife may check it), and he can't find any paper to right it down on. So, what he decides to do, is write the number on his WALL in his BEDROOM!

He wrote it with a nice bold black marker!

For a day or two, no one knew why it was there, but then his wife phoned it one day, and found out it was another woman!

Some days... I think I'm stupid... but this just takes the cake...

Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

He better not have written it with a sharpie, that stuff is hard to get off :lol:Kidding aside, that guy was incredibly dumb, he could have reversed the numbers or something, and his wife would have never found out?Do you still have the link to the story? I want to actually read about this one's stupidity.

To my knowledge, this was never in a news article. One of my friends had seen it on the television.

If you really want to know how stupid people are, just work in customer service. I answer the phones for a major pizza chain Hut, and the amount of people who don't understand plain simple english. E.G I ask, "Pick up or delivery?" and I get orders given to me then. Sometimes I wonder if I slip into mongolian or some language that I don't know because people don't understand,Another one, I tell them the price, and people ask 'I've got a voucher do I tell you that?' or I ask if they've got a voucher they tell me they haven't got a voucher, then later they say wait I've got a voucher, and accuse me of not asking.Sure that's more ignorance than stupidity but... Lets hope it doesn't become an idiocracy world.

How can a person be that dumb? Did he think his wife would not notice it, or would not be bothered by it? Oh my god! That is all Bluebear has to say about that. If you absolutely want to ruin your own life and others by cheating, do it so people do not find out about it in such a horrible way.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

You want to see real American stupidity? Watch this youtube video. I promise it will b EXTREMELY HILARIOUS :)
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That was hilarious :lol: - damn those Kyrgyzstanians! With regards to the OP's story though, I'd have to say that there's more to it than is being told. I mean no-one is that stupid - I reckon he was trying to piss her off or trying to give her an excuse to end the relationship.