xisto Community
Damen

Transfer To Free Hosting? [resolved]

I am in the negative points as we speak here just to state that.I have had a couple times when I have went negative because of certain reasons but I have been way to busy lately to do anything but my personal life. I can't afford to come check here and post as often as I used to. So my question then would be is there any way I can get my account changed to free hosting with the text ad? I would really like to not have to make a whole new account and lose all of the stuff from my hosting now and also my forum account. If it is needed that I post up enough to get positive again then I will do that but I just have way to much going on right now that won't go away soon.If the answer is a no I am not sure what else I can do other than stop activity here other than every couple months to see what's going on. I rely on trap for a lot of opinions on various things from computer advice to life with my girlfriend sometimes.Please, if there is any sympathy that can be dealt out I am waiting.

Damen,I have forwarded the request to Admins to see if this is possible. Due to them being busy with the Server Migration and all, please be patient. They will get back to you...*edit*Try wandering over to the http:http://forums.xisto.com/qupis/ site and start an application. That might work to get the Server Admin's attention. Explain it the same way in the Application and it might get the account transferred without having to touch the files from your side. I'm not certain if it can be done that way for the Qupis accounts, but they can transfer to paid in a similar fashion.

Just trying to get an update, I know I may seem impatient I just want to make sure I am not being overlooked. Other than the Admins being notified is there anything else I can do to help the process along?

Damen, Do you have your Qupis account? And since your credits are in the negatives are you locked out from your cpanel to do any download/backup? Do you have any database that needs to be moved as well?

As far as I know I do not have a Qupis account but I may, where can I check to see if I have one? And yes, I just tried my cPanel again and my password is not working so I can not backup my files. I do not need any databases moved, they are trash.Thanks for the reply buff.-EDIT-well I had some free minutes so i posted enough to get +5 so I have my cPanel back now. I have cut down on the size of the files I have down to 46mb when it was at 300mb. So now it is under the regs of a free hosting account. Now I hope I can finally get it transfered by an admin or something.

Edited by Damen (see edit history)

Okay I made a qupis account today and then sent a ticket in about my predicament, I will wait to see if that gets any response and let you guys know.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.