xisto Community
etycto

Exact Image Index

i had this idea a while back but i guess the genious at google are a couple steps ahead again, but it's the idea is instead of relying on the tags of an image when searching it actualy reads what's realy in that image. this can be a great step ahead witch can eliminate some mistakes that happen when searching images. i like it :lol:.

CHECK IT: http://bigblueball.com/discuss/

Edited by etycto (see edit history)

as someone who occasionally makes use of google's image search (https://images.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl) who have to be somewhat disappointed with a large amount of irrelevant results on my searches, this is a welcome development. :lol: no more need to trawl over 30 to 50 pages of results just to pick out THE ONE you want which fits the bill of your search. at least you can use more keywords to drill down on a very particular image you want, and find it without too much fuss and hassles. not that google image search is bad as it is today... :) but a better way to search always help. ;)

i'm still wondering however why a search for "Einstein, tongue" yielded a picture of a dog on the first page of search results. ;)

i'm still wondering however why a search for "Einstein, tongue" yielded a picture of a dog on the first page of search results. biggrin.gif

it appears that the dog's name is Einstein. According to the link I followed through. Tongue is likely the same size, too :lol::)