xisto Community
hulunes

Nike Vs Adidas? how do u think

yeah...picking good feeling sports brand is first,in a whole.anyhow,classical Adidas or awesome nike both give us wonderful product to fit,by taking some sports.in spite of they compete in market badly,we ought to share the thought of them the good products...lol

Nike all the way! I can't go a day without rocking some air-forces. When Nike made Air-Forces they made suttin better than slice bread and BBQ. I think Nike should stop making Jordans tho they getting played out. They should start signing rapper artists like RBK is doing.

Aah the things i used to fight when i was a kid, nike is better? It's a brand, sure it's expensive and it makes you feel special, adidas is expensive. But buy the shoe from thailand without the lable and you'll be paying 4cents, but once a lable is printed on, voila 400% profit made by the evil corporation. I really don't agree with any of which brand is better because theyre all the same. Like ralphie said, buy smart, buy what feels nice. Buying nike, nothing special it woould make me feel like a sheep and would have nothing to back me up with saying its better. It would also make my wallet empty.

I think all those sport wear clothes look kinda the same and boring tbh. . . BUT if i had to choose i wud choose reebok :angry:i buy quicksilver, billabong, o'neil etc. . . .

Nike all the way! I can't go a day without rocking some air-forces. When Nike made Air-Forces they made suttin better than slice bread and BBQ. I think Nike should stop making Jordans tho they getting played out. They should start signing rapper artists like RBK is doing.

60401[/snapback]

Nike should never ever stop making Jordans. They are their flagship,where they use state of the art technology every year. I have read that their strategy for 2006 is to slow down a bit on this retro craze,as it is really too much at the moment. Also,they will retro only original colorways,so no retro+ colorways soon.

This way it will be really OK - one new model every year-the best shoes on the planet,and more,and 2-3 retro models in hot original colorways.

Way to go,Jordan Brand! :)

FINALLY!!! New Jordans have finally arrived in Serbia! I was so surprised,because they told me that they won't arrive. I have bought them immediately,and these have to be both the MOST VISUALLY EXTREME shoes ever,by a wide margin. Everything on them is so so strange and unseen before. It's a bit hard to put them on,but once you do,they feel unbeliveable!!! Because of new technology IPS (Independent Pod System),with 20 pods in the outsole,only those pods touch the ground. The feeling is so so cool.I can't wait to go home after work to put them on,and go for a walk.They get 11 out of 10 from me.

I think that nike is way better. Because they have much better shoes.. If ytou notice the price on the shoes. The more expensive the better the shoe. And adidas's most expensive pair of shoes is probably like 70 dollars. There are some nike shoes that go for like 500 dollars a pair. That is really crazy but you can actaully buy shoes that much online now-a-days. LOL Crazy......

i think this sports brand topic should come to the end. :)indeed,many yas like sports and fond of adidas & nike,both show us active sports spirit and power.well,we different fans will still support them either afterward.

ADIDAS .. well actually, i preffer adidas shoes but i prefer nike clothing.. but aww nike shoes are known to be made in poor countries for cheap labour:( but a lot is these days.. nike looks a bit cheap i think, i like my asics though, for comfort atleast..