xisto Community
hulunes

Nike Vs Adidas? how do u think

Nike bought Converse. Nuff said.

umm...actually,nike company bought Converse in 2003,but Converse could still design and sale its product on its own.that is to say,Converse is sperated from Nike,like a section,all the stock of which belongs to Nike all the same.however Nike is becoming strong and strong as a result...

I have reeboks right now- somebody bought them for me. But I usually buy nike myself. They're wider than other shoes and much more comfortable. It's all about comfort, I am not that stylish. There's an outlet store about an hour and a half from my house and I can buy my favorites- black on black 'air something' for, like, 20 bucks.

For me, i prefer Nike... I know they are more expensive in general, but i think they fit me better (i only talk about shoes here as these are the only things bought from either nike or adidas). Nike shoes seems to fit my feet better and somehow i prefer their design to other brands like reebok or adidas. However for a football boot, i chose adidas. Not because i like to be like beckham or anything. Again Adidas football boot fit me better. (I found nike air boot extremely narrow and are very hard to balance myself on).well...just my two cents.

eh...I think people put too much value in labels today honestly. If im going to buy a shoe. Im going to buy a shoe that is well made and comfortible, and who knows maybe that well made comfortible she is alot cheaper then a well known brand because hey im not buying the label im buying the product and if its a good product ill buy it again. I refuse to pay a over priced sum of money just to have a popular name when maybe the less popular name makes a better product eh....but thats my opinion.

Have you already seen pictures of new Air Jordan XX that are coming on February 19th?These have to be one of the strangest shoes ever,with crazy laser collage on the front.
You can se them here:

ohhh,Air Jordan series,a classical and fantastic brand for Nike.so many kinds of shose are great as jordan...but i dont like the style of AJ XX,which is rather different from formers.

I like Air Jordan series very much.I have been buying only Jordans since 1997,and I am really looking forward to buying Air Jordan XX in late February.I know they are different,I know that many will not like them,but they are something that couldn't be seen before,and that is what makes Air Jordan shoes so special and unique.

is it just me, or do both of those companies have sweatshops in other countries where little 10 year old girls make the shoes? I know nike does for sure but does adidas? Ahh, i'd rather support cool small companies rather than giant corporations. You know?? you knowwwww? OK. i'll see you homies later.

ohhh,refering to air jordan series,i have to talk about air jordan 1.5 which called in chinese 1.5.i really dont konw how to call this style...maybe you know that it designed for Camelo Anthony nba player,whose number is 15 in his team.air jordan 1.5 put out only several color blue?white and red?white ,but both of them are very kool,i like it very much and eager to get one,hehe...umm,to meet you demand,the picture of it ,below

Posted ImagePosted Image

Yes,those Carmelo's Air Jordan 1.5 are not that bad,especially that colorway white/carolina blue/yellow. Personally,even they are OK I prefer true Air Jordans.I have never bought those Jordan Team and similar shoes. Some people who have already bought the XXs say that they are more than fantastic. I am really looking forward to buying them.I hope they will be available in Serbia by the end of February.