xisto Community
Forbez

Windows Seven

I do have to say, that whatever their next operating system is, it had better be amazing, because apple is gaining some ground and if Microsoft doesn't make a good Operating System soon then they will be heading for a downward spiral to the place that is currently reserved for macs. I honestly don't have too big of a problem with this, because then game makers will start programming for other OSes like Mac and linux and I won't be stranded on windows anymore.

I dont agree with Windows 7. Bill gates has made a monopoly and windows just plainly sucks. I would laugh if microsoft goes down and Mac came up. Think about it Bill Gates runs all of the Name Brand Computers. EXp. Acer, HP, Compaq, ect. He runs every thing and there are some people like me that cant stand windows for its un stability. I haven't seen Microsoft Windows Stable ever. Now Linux that operation system can handle about anything which is including MAC. Linux is the bases of MAC and what i've read in PCMagazine. Microsoft is trying to get people to stop dreaming about OS X and Linux. Well last time i looked its more stable than windows will ever be. Think about it MAC has to build their own operating system. Has to make special hardware to fit their operating system, managed to keep it stable and run excessivly more programs at the same time with the same amout of ram, hardrive space, and processor as Microsoft and is still a better way more stable OS than Windows. So i think Microsoft is a little behind.

I bet it's going to suck. Why can't they just stay with Windows XP and work on that? XP is the only Windows version I don't have complaints about (at least not major like in previous versions). It's stable, fast and has a large community of users. XP does the job for me so I don't see a reason to switch to Vista and Windows 7 in few years. Like they say, if it's not broken, don't fix it.

Windows seven eh? sounds interesting, the images look pretty much exactly like vista to me, so It will probably be an update is my guess. Does anyone else think that vista was designed to be a "pretty" operating system, will all the pretty bells and whistles? I think most people would prefer XP over vista. Does anyone one prefer vista over XP?I know this is going off topic a bit, but I don't see the problems with macs, I was a windows user and have since moved to mac. They have got the right idea. Because they make hardware and OS it works smoothly. Microsoft has to lift its game.