xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
peterspliid

Gta Iv For Pc?

According to Rockstar Games, GTA IV wont come out for pc. They say it only comes out for 360 and PS3.Approximately the same happened to all the other GTA games. I think They'll release to PC at some point.What do you think?

I think 5-6 months after the intiail release (Apr. 29th), they should come out with the PC version. Because the deal rockstar had with Sony (Most of which is gone), they cannot release the PC version when the Sony version is out. And the PC version came out almost a year after the Sony Version when San Andreas was new.

gta iv

Gta Iv For Pc?

Hey...The rockstar games says that gta iv for pc will be came out in october 2008 in europe and if you want to check this news enter this site : http://www.snaketop.com/ and you will seee some comments says that from there you can get the news...:P;)...Because that don't worry its will be down in october 2008

-reply by wael

It would be nice if they brought it out for the PC because I currently do not own an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 and they do not make the games for the Playstation 2 anymore. The problem is when they bring console games out for the PC they are not usually compatible with many graphics cards because they do not really care much or make much money selling it for computers. I have not looked at the specs for any of the previous games or tried them on my computer but hopefully the new one will work for me.