xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaxxSuplise

Im Addicted To Online Forums Hahaha

Do you have any outside activities you enjoy? If the weather is terrible have you tried any good books? Perhaps learning a new skill for a hobby ( puzzles, crocheting, small wood work projects, sculpting with clay etc)?

Edited by GrinningKittie (see edit history)

I think what you're really addicted to is communicating with people. I've read somewhere that communication is a basic human desire and well, forums are a great way to communicate.Try to replace forums as much as possible with real people - especially close people such as family and friends. There's quite a great deal that they can do for you that forums can't - and so you'll probably find that dealing with real people is more rewarding as well.Good luck, and I hope you break your addiction soon =)

Don't we all have an addiction? I have one, you have one, thy have one...etc. Just go out and get some friends or get someone to lock your computer ^_^ You did say you like clicking ads right? Maybe earn me a little money :P

I know it! The [adult swim] message boards have taken my soul. (For those outside the US that don't know, [adult swim] is a cartoon programming television block.) Seriously, I'm on there all the time. I even mess with one of the admins....then he pwns me right back. ^_^ Good times had by all.

lol im also addicted to this sort of stuff too. i also cant help it. i have my own forum and im also addicted to that. altho it dont have many members at the moment as im trying to get some in.so if you wanna join mine then by all means come get addicted to mine ^_^

Im also addicted in online forums, like ragnarok online forums, and also in here.. IM starting to get addicted.. As I can see many people are get addicted in this forum, and its most of it, its because of the free web hosting offered by Xisto.. being addicted to forum is also one way to make friends online right? uhm yeah its right!! ^_^:P :P

I'm a Trap addict :P... and I plan on being one for years to come ^_^Seriously though... I love forums... they are an amazing thing.....

lol the you must be a great surfer.Why not allow your self to me made a google booter/spider better Xisto booter but one problem is there.booters dont click on barnners so your adiction is extraordinay...many people are bound to be spending their time online without mush purposes,I have came accross people that can chat for 10hours at a go online.there are many things online so it is encouraging that one have to use his/her time wise online...

as i said in other posts addiction to anything is bad. doing a variety of things is best. so being addicted to your work is not good. being addicted to coke (the other type :lol: ! also known as cocain) is also bad. just moderation is the key to not being addicted!

LOL!I love forums too. I am registered on about 30 (at last count) and I love them, I have a few select favourite haunts, including here.A200

i am addicted to farming postsi am addicted to voicing my opinion
i am addicted to clicking on banners and ads
i am addicted to refreshing the forums for replies
please help

forum addictions anonymous =(

Well Maxx All that I can say is we all are addicted in someway or another. But I see you said your are addicted to clicking on banners and adds. That my friend can lead to big trouble and problems. 1 viruses and spyware. 2 unwanted junk mail.
Myself when I 1st got into computing and forums I was the same way. Within a week I had over 50 viruses and spyware on the pc. and my e mail was filling up faster than I could delete it.

My advice would be to make sure you have a good firewall, anti virus programs along with E mail spyware protection.
If not? Your computer will most likely be trashed and so full of problems it will be hard to remove.

Good luck to ya

As had been said over and over again, addiction to any kind of thing is bad....Too much of something is not good........Moderation is the key.....And, as someone in this forum said, watching horror movies may make you change your way.....I dunno the logic behind it but it is quite true....It would get me off of forums for quite some time......