xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

An Easy Way To Get Soft Facial Skin.

I tried this, this morning. I mixed the following ingredients together.1 lemon2 spoonfulls of brown sugar2 asprinJuice the lemon and then put the asprin in the lemon juice. This should soften the asprin to the point where it could be mashed up with a spoon. Then add the brown sugar. Stir thouroghly (or however you spell it)Then get a wash cloth and soak it in warm water. Then wipe your face down. Then soak the same washcloth in hot water, ring it out, and then lay it over your face for about 5 minutes. (to open the pores.)Then apply the mixture over oily areas of the face and leave it there. Apply it to dry areas (make sure you have alot of the asprin in this part) and scrub.Then apply an oil free moisteriser.

I'll have to give that one a spin ^_^.Usually I just use Jergen's She Butter lotion. It makes your body ( and face) so remarkably soft and it is not thick, oily or sticky. It absorbs rather quickly and keeps your skin feeling so soft for about 12 hours. I absolutely love it!

Hmmmm.. This seems simple enough :PMy mom takes care of my beauty and make up as I am least interested in make up and stuff ( too tomboyish I guess)So once in two weeks my mom makes a concoction that involves almond oil, curd, milk and some good old fruit. She usually scrubs my face and neck with oil so that all of the week's dirt and stuff is loosened(?) then I wash my face. Once that is done she scrubs my body with the curd and milk to get all of the remaining dirt off. Finally she slaps on fruit freshly blended and lets it sit on my face.... After 15 minutes or so, I am finally allowed to leave and have a bath ^_^ But it does leave the skin looking fresh and glowing even if it lasts only for 3 days in my case. It lasts a lovely week in my mom's case.

I'm not sure if this would work for me or not. My skin is strange. It is extremely dry, to the point were it gets all flaky. But by the end of the day, my face is flooded with oil. Why? It seems so strange to have such diverse skin. Is there any way around this problem?

I'm not sure if this would work for me or not. My skin is strange. It is extremely dry, to the point were it gets all flaky. But by the end of the day, my face is flooded with oil. Why? It seems so strange to have such diverse skin. Is there any way around this problem?

I sorta have this problem. I have splotches of oily and dry skin all on my face. So trying to find facial products is especially tough. The lemon juice soaks up extra oil. The brown sugar is a great exfoliant for dry skin.

Just follow the instructions!

An also great way is to use one of those scrubs/peelings. Those who contains sugar, or salt. It can be bad for your skin if you do it to often, especially if you have very dry and sensitive skin. It does not have to be a good or expensive one, just make sure that you do not get any allergic reactions. I once tried a really cheap face mask, and my face got all swollen and red... never going to do that again.All you do with the peeling mask is to massage it onto clean skin, and keep it there for a while... as long as you bother. This works great for me, smooth skin... ahhh, wonderful. ^_^

can i add this ingredients to my chemistry project?

An Easy Way To Get Soft Facial Skin.

Can I use this to my investigatory project in my chemistry subject because I think this is so easy to make can I use this? is this product can be in my chemistry?

-question by Precious

not sure if this would work for me. however i might try. ive tried so many moisturizers but doesnt seem to work. does this make ur skin softer just for the day or it gets soft by the day and keeps ur skin healthy? I heard milk is pretty good for the skin also. does bathing in milk really work?My skin gets dry when there is too much heat. for example i leave heater on in the bathroom so everytime i finish my shower its nice and warm but my skin will be dry here and there, mostly on the forehead and on both sides near my lipsonly with heats from the heater though.. sun heat doesn't do that to my skin. oh and when i put foundation on.. my skin , the dry area is all flaky. would using this method help for like a base before putting makeup on?

A great face treatmentAn Easy Way To Get Soft Facial Skin.

I have to say, I have used a lot of other face creams and the PURE ALOE face treatment from the Made from Earth skin care is the only cream that makes my face softer, glowy and dewy after a few weeks use.

I've been using the pure aloe face treatment for a couple of years now and I always notice that if I switch to a different cream (often when I run out of the Pure Aloe Treatment), I always can tell the difference..My skin gets dry/tired looking. Also noticed more pimples.. When I apply the Pure Aloe on my skin, it is always noticeable smoother, tighter and almost translucent looking. My rosacea also subsides and I have a more even skin tone. No marketing ploy here. Just have a great experience using this cream. Also, just to note, this cream is not made to reduce wrinkles, but more to prevent them. If you already have wrinkles, you can't expect miracles that they would go away using this product. ?from the Made from Earth product line and highly recommended.

That's why its always good to start using this product early to prevent signs of aging (sun spots, laugh lines, freckles, etc..)?

-reply by pauline quilis