xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Trap17 2008 Award Winners

Finally after many months of waiting, we have the winners of the Xisto awards, we had 652 votes, and although some of them were voted multiple times. I did my best to clean those multiple votes up, even though someone earlier decided to go multi voting.

So here are the winners of this years Xisto awards

Winners

Trapper of the Year

Saint Michael 19

OpaQue 16

jlhaslip 16

Most Valuable Poster

Saint Michael 18

jlhaslip 16

OpaQue 4

Moderator of the Year

Velma 17

jlhaslip 16

rvalkass 9

Most Helpful Member

jlhaslip 21

Saint Michael 10

BuffaloHELP 8

GFXtrap GFX Elite

Saint Michael 21

coolcat50 7

KansukeKojima 3

7Gears Gamer of the Year

bk2070 13

Gisellebebegirl 12

Flakes 7

1337 Programmer

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r 20

OpaQue 10

Jlhaslip 4

Comedian of the Year

Saint Michael 18

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r 12

Bluebear 5

Lives at Xisto

jlhaslip 18

Saint Michael 12

OpaQue 10

Most Reported Posts

bthaxor 20

Saint Michael 10

karlosantana 6

Tech Geek

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r 13

truefusion 9

delivi 6

Welcome Committee

Mich 16

Trap FeedBacker 8

Bluebear 3

Crazy Reviewer Person

Saint Michael 17

Rvalkass 12

Trap FeedBacker 8

Dr. Phil Wannabe

Mich 14

Tuddy 3

Lady 1

Most Creative Trapper

CoolCat50 20

KansukeKojima 8

Zerogravity 3

Youtube Junkie

master bacarra 16

jlhaslip 7

Saint Michael 5

Most Improve Member of the Year

Mermaid711 12

Gisellebebegirl 8

Achangel_Baw 5

Person most likely to be Bill Gates Boss

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r 15

OpaQue 11

Plenoptic 2

Trap Eye for the Poor Guy

Lyon2 15

Varalu 3

t3jem 2

Shoutboxer of the Year

Saint Michael 13

jlhaslip 11

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r 8

Rewards

As for the winners of the Xisto awards they will recieve a nice hosting credit package which is based on the hosting credits everyone has donate, and kind donator who match what has made. Over the weekend the winners will be getting their credits, and so in the mean time grab your award banner to be placed in your sig block or your website.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I would like to thank all the members past, present, future for making the forums great as they are, without the members Xisto wouldn't be what it is today. I would like to congratulate the winners of this years Xisto, and a congratulations to those who made it this far including the nominee's as well. So Take a bow and see you all next year.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Yes, I won ^_^Thanks for everybody who voted for me! I'm going to be donating the credits to somebody else, since I'm no hosted here currently.

Thanks for all those that voted ofr me legitly. I noticed that my votes for Gfx Elite went up to like 27, so I suspect somebody spammed voting for me. I do not know who it was though. I can't believe I got 20 votes for Most Creative, thanks for all of those that voted for me and congrats to all other award winners. And good luck next year.

lol whoever voted for me, thanks! mike notified me earlier regarding this one. i wasn't really expecting to win an award, better yet, i didn't expect to get nominated. hahahaha! i usually watch youtube for funny stuff like spoofs or music videos and all.again congratulations to all the winners and let's wait for it to rain credits yay! ^_^

Just to let everyone know that the credits have been given, and that you don't talk about them on the forums, but if you want to discuss them with me, contact me through PM or IM. Thank you for your participation and see you in next years Xisto awards.

Congratulations to... Saint_Michael x6, Velma, jhaslip x2, bk2070, bthaxor, alex x2, Mich x2, CoolCat50, master bacarra, Mermaid711 and Lyon2. Well done everyone. ^_^

*wonders* not a single award for me :-( why isn't there a "Credit System Coder Award", "Trap Founder award" or "AMAZING - DASHING - SEXY Trapper of Year" ?

just kidding ^_^..

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

Saint, Mind sharing an award man.. 6 is too much. 5 sounds nice :P I m here to share 1 for you :P

awww Opaqu I can share this award with you, although I am the sexy of the two ^_^.

Posted Image

HeY congrats to all the winners .... time to party >>> !! .. u all really deserve it !!... don worrry .. next year i ll surely win atleast 1 award her on Xisto ... thts for sure .. !! :P atleast i shud have got an award for not being active !!! ^_^

YAY!!! I got an AWARD too... The last time I got an award was when I was born, I won the award for being the "FATTEST BABY". Hey Sm, can you like make it into a certificate, put a nice gold plated frame with some diamond studs and send it over? :-)All Eligible Girls... I m no longer fat now. And I have a TRAP AWARD!! ^_^ :-)