xisto Community
mrdee

I Am Useful What does the monkey wrench mean?

I noticed that I have a picture of a monkey wrench next to my name in the forum.When I hover over it with the mouse it says "mrdee is useful".Can anyone explain why that is and what it means, please?

Theres a new thing on T17, the post ratings module, at the bottom right of every post are some transparent icons and they represent how good/bad a post is (mouseover them to see the meanings of each) and you can click on it and it will rate that particular post as useful, funny, trash etc.... This has no real effect other than the wrench you mention. If you have say 2 ratings for a useful and one for funny, your overall rating will be "useful" and you will get a wrench icon.

shadowx hit the spot, as it is a new ratings sysmte OpaQue added to the forums recently, and basically the icon next to your name will choose an icon that is been giving the most ratings. If you click on mine you will notice that I got more thanks ratings then anything else, and so the icon can change depending on what your rated on the most.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)