xisto Community
r0b-dog

Age Differences Of Friends

I think what matters is not the physical age but the mental one, I mean for example if you are 20 something and you work and have responsibilities, it does not matter if you have friends that are 40 years old because basically they are living the same or similar situations that you are living so you can understand each other a little bit more than with a 15 year old who?s in high school and crazy about beaver. I personally like to have all kinds of friends, the older ones already pass your life moment so they will give you (sometimes) a bigger view of life, the ones that are your age are just like you so it?s like let?s enjoy this moment and then with the younger ones you can kind of go back and be silly and laugh and remind yourself how you were like when you were that age.About the post about the 8 year old hanging out with the 18 year old, well I will be worried for my son and for the 18 year old girl, like that girl has something wrong with her head, when you turn 18 is like you own the world and want to do anything and only stay with your friends and living... and the 8 year old should be enjoying being a kid thats all, because that one of the best parts of the life I think, when you don?t have to worry about anything big just be good at school and play with your friends.

I do not believe that people should really worry about age differences in friendship. Age is only a number. However, I tend to hang out with people in my own age group, within 2 years of my age. I am fifteen. Most of my friends that I hang out with range in age from anywhere from 14-18 years old. If I were only restricted to being friends with my own age group, I wouldn't have many friends.

i think anyone who has to ask such questions shouldn't have any friends. that's just my opinion. why limit friendship?

i completely agree with anwii when you are trying to choose a real friend the least important thing is the age gap between.i think the most important thing is the feelings you have to each other if you like somebody it doesn't matter how old he/she is. actually most of my friends are older than me and some of them are younger so if i care about their ages i will loose most of my friends. i will never choose a friend whom cares about my age. i think if someone care about the age gap maybe he/she never finds his/her real friend at all.