xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

3rd Graders Plot To Attack Teacher

Hell that is pretty twisted even if the kids do have some disabilities, I think they new what they were doing to an extent. because they had this planned out to the little detail on what they planned on doing to this teacher. I forget giving them long-term suspensions, I expel them to a school away from society until they figure out what they did was wrong, and potential dangerous. "This is an isolated incident, an aberration. ... We have good kids," Center Principal Angie Coleman told the newspaper." Heck I don't think tis person has watch TV or the read the news in the last 10 years because children have become aggressive in the school environment to the breaking point it don't matter who is in front of them when they turn that dangerous switch on.

Of course it makes me think what are the parents doing to make things children act like that, and how that girl snuck that knife in her bag as well.

SOURCE

Here

I told you those damn 3rd graders were nothing but trouble :lol:But seriously, how could they have orchestrated such a devious crime. They're only 3rd graders, their brain span can't be that large. Maybe there was an outside source who helped them with this.

Wow that is a little scary. I think the combination of violent video games and the lack of parenting leads to this kind of stuff. Sadly, some parents tend to give their kids more freedom, which leads to things like this. When a kid grows up, I think it's important that the parent grinds rules into the kid's head. Parents can't just let their kids make decisions by themselves. The idea of stabbing the teacher comes from video games I think. Halo, Call of Duty, Rainbow Six all involving killing enemies. There is a reason why these games are rated M!! Video games may have played no part in this attack however. If I was the teacher, I would be coming to class in a suit of armor from now on. :lol:

i really don't think violent video games started this. violent video games only help control the anger. my friend told me about this today and i didn't believe it, i mean it was the girl who brought in the knife . i was always afraid of 3rd grade girls, they really do think there so tough and you cant do anything to them at any age. it makes me sad when people reinforce the negative stereotype of violent video games because it hurts video games as a whole and not as what it should be. the real problem could be lack parental control, but growing up in public schools i have learned that ever year the class before will be more aggressive than the class after.

Edited by emim (see edit history)

Its all that damn rap music the kids are listenin' to now a days. :D (I have a super hate towards rap music xD)Anyways, that is pretty sick and I'm quite surprised that kids in the 3rd grade could plot something that barbaric... especially when I read that the cause for retaliation was a reprimand for standing on a chair. :lol: Ah... but in the end... its fairly hilarious... :P

I KNEW IT.

As a joke I was going to respond with "Let's just blame this on violent video games and be over with it, since we all know that it's going in that direction anyway." But someone already beat me to the punch.

As a frame of reference, I was raised on video games. As I was growing up, I was exposed to such horrific video games such as Street Fighter II, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, 1941, and the Mario Bros.

You don't see me dressing up in a green tunic and stabbing people, do you? Or hopping on people's heads? Or beating up other kids and finishing them off with a fireball or a dragon punch combo?

How about Fatalities in Mortal Kombat? It's almost disappointing that we blame violent video games, yet we don't see anyone ripping hearts out or decapitating each other.

(Note the heavy sense of sarcasm.)

It's a combination of parenting and what these kids learn. That's the whole thing behind violence. If you raise your kids right, teach them right from wrong, maybe how to respond to certain situations, then you should be peachy for the most part. These kids decided to kill their teacher because a student was told not to stand on a chair.

Wow.

But I guess it would be really easy just to blame other things, since that's the name of the game in America these days. Why haven't we learned yet? Will it take a couple more school shootings? Maybe something tragic, since that's what America responds to (temporarily). Maybe, just maybe, we need another school massacre to maybe jar some reality into parents that they should probably pay more attention to their kids instead of shoving them into daycare centers, let them watch anything, do anything, not set ground rules or teach moral behavior, etc.

Its really unbelievable how aggressive kids have become nowadays, only third graders and all ready thinking of harming someone in an organized matter. Damn does Kids Next Door... they are causing children to be aggressive and violent toward adults. I hope it is not too late to amend the way this kids are behaving... To be honest I am curious to know to what extend where they be willing to take their plot.

rayzoredge, in all of those video games you mentions, the violence was more like cartoon violence. There's aren't ninja and elves and marios walking around. Video games today are way more realistic. You are killing other human beings in a lot of them. The graphics make it seem like you are there. Like I said earlier, video games may not have been the reason, but I would say they played a minor role in this.

rayzoredge, in all of those video games you mentions, the violence was more like cartoon violence. There's aren't ninja and elves and marios walking around. Video games today are way more realistic. You are killing other human beings in a lot of them. The graphics make it seem like you are there. Like I said earlier, video games may not have been the reason, but I would say they played a minor role in this.

I didn't mention every game I played, but they were the first to come in mind.

The principle is still there though. I know that kids can be influenced as easily as simply watching Looney Tunes and how indestructible the characters are (especially Wiley E. Coyote). As kids, you see Tom and Jerry running around, hitting each other with hammers, setting tails on fire, etc. and maybe as a kid, you hit your brother or sister thinking that it wasn't really a bad thing as after all, Tom and Jerry never really got hurt. I know games now are still violent but bring more realistic familiarity (with games like Call of Duty 4 and Grand Theft Auto), but it still lies on parenting. (I solely blame a lot of things on parenting.) If no one is there to tell them right from wrong, especially when they pick up behavior from the TV, video games, peers, and even out of sheer curiosity, kids go astray.

The worst part about this case is that, by Georgia law, they cannot be prosecuted for anything (as per one of the articles I've read). I wonder if any of them will actually be able to learn that what they did was wrong and then apply it to their moral banks.

OMG!!! That is positivly SCARY!!!! What on earth are they going to be like when they grow up? I just can't even imagine 8-9 year olds doing that kind of crap.And for the blame game. Video games, violent TV, who knows. We can lay the blame on the parents, which should be the first thought, after all it is the parents who control (or are supposed to control) what goes on in the home, which games are played and what TV shows are watched. But it is a very sad fact that parenting rights are rapidly being destroyed by do gooders that don't want you to disipline your children or make them mind, so how can a parent teach their kids anything if they are afraid to bust their little butts when they need to be busted? Kids are told to run and tattle to their teachers if the parents so much as lay a hand on them, so what are you going to do? And don't give me that "give 'em time out in the corner" crap. If you've got a juvinile delinquent on your hands, that does about as much good as a midget pissing on a forest fire.

Yeah, my mother told me about this. I didn't believe her at first until she showed me the article. I like how they didn't actually plan to kill the 60 year old woman, but only to stab her. After knocking her out and then gagging and tieing her up.All because one 9 year old girl got told off for standing on a chair? Isn't that a bit over the top? This case will probably be taking up by loads of anti-movies and anti-gaming companies. "If these children hadn't of seen this movie none of this would of happened. If the child hadn't of seen their father play this shooting game when they were 4 this wouldn't happen." Obviously the ideas to capture, knock-out and stab began at an early age.