xisto Community
Bluebear

Question Regarding Cpanel Backup Will my CN post be saved, too?

Hello.

I have been wondering for this a while now, just never dared to ask. I use CuteNews at my site, and my question is that it I use tha backup function at my cpanel, will all my CuteNews posts, news and everything also be "backed up"? So if the server crashes or something I can use the backup to restore all my files?

Thank you!

Yes if you do a full back up of your account, and then do a backup of your MySQL databases and then save those files on your computer, then yes you could restore your website. also since I have been out of the loop on cutenews I do believe they have backup feature of there own but not to sure about it.

Even if our hosting server crashes your files will be saved because Xisto has independent backup server. However, due to the timing of backup setting each backup per account will not be most current.And yes, if you perform cpanel backup (especially everything under public_html folder) your CuteNews will backup 100%. Also, your CuteNews has backup feature of its own. But this is performed manually under CuteNews admin panel.

Ah, okey. Thank you for the help everyone, really useful. :lol: