xisto Community
enchanted

Can Someone Help

Hi everyone........I just joined Xisto recenlty and I have been approved for my site, I went and set up my domain.........afterwards it asks you to enter in your password for your C panel but it keeps telling me that either my e-mail adress is incorrect or my password, I'm very confused as to what my next step should be, if anyone knows any information that may be useful please let me know. Oh and on top of it........I also messed up when I got an error message when processing my domain name, I refreshed the page and I just red recently not to do that in that process so I guess I'm in need of some quidence

Edited by enchanted (see edit history)

The information for your Cpanel Log-in should be in an Email you received.
It requires a Cpanel username and a Cpanel password, not an email address. (maybe that is the error)

*edit*

Must have missed this part:

Oh and on top of it........I also messed up when I got an error message when processing my domain name, I refreshed the page and I just red recently not to do that in that process so I guess I'm in need of some quidence

An Admin has been advised and they will handle it.

If the issue with your hosting activation is resolved, please ignore this message.I see that you are at [HOSTED] group and I can see your cpanel name. This means your hosting account activation went successfully. Further indication through server admin panel shows that your cpanel is set correctly with an contact email address.If you cannot access your cpanel via yourdomain.trap17.com/cpanel due to incorrect password, you can reset your password by going to Manage page (Xisto.com/manage) and reset your cpanel password.The temporary password will be emailed to your "angeleye*****" email user account (full email withheld for privacy).

Hi My name is Allison Neal. I was born in Jersey City, NJ. I want to learn how to write my own writing and I want to improve my reading and writing skills also vocabulary this is very important for me to do vocabulary same time as reading and writing. However, I am good with spelling because I know how to spell some words.