xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Hello Hello everyone

Hello Everyone, Name here is John, Most just call me echo.I am a member of another site, and saw the link here and thought that I would give it a look see. maybe move my weather site that I have over here. Getting tired of the pop ups and low traffic

Hi Echo,Welcome to trap, This is the best free site for hosting in the net. Only requirement is some good quality posts and you will enjoy all the benefits of a paid hosting. And to make quality posts read the rules of this forum and also read posts of some hosted members. This forum is very strict regarding spams so don't spam, read rules and follow them.Also tell a little bit more of yourself.

Hello John aka: Echo_of_Thunder Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

bhavesh has already given the lecture about rules. Just in case you missed something you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You can expect no pop-ups and lots of traffic here. The people here are friendly and helpful as well.

Come back and tell us a little more about yourself and your site. What do you have on your site besides weather? If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Look forward to seeing more of you around the boards. :lol:

Hello John, and welcome to Xisto!

Though the others have told you the basics about Xisto, I just want to remind you that it is important for yourself that you read the READ ME. I think that it will give you a better understanding of Xisto.

I hope you will enjoy your stay, and I am looking forward to seeing you around the boards. :lol:

From Bluebear.

hi again. as I said before My name is John. I am 46yrs old and live in New Jersey USA. As for what brought me here to Xisto.com was a link that I saw on another site. and I thought that I would give it a look see. As I said before I might move my site here. It is just a small weather site. mostly of tracking hurricans. has a small forum. and links to other weather sites. it is more of a plaything than anything just to pass the time.As for my hobbies?weather watching, Used to live in Mississippi and did some weather spotting for the Weather service there for about 10 yrs before moving up here to NJ.I also enjoy fishing and the outdoors.I also do love playing computer online games such as pool. be it Yahoo or Pogo.as for my traits?Some say I am kinda the quiet type. Not much of a talker until I get to know people. But one I do get to know people, I sometimes get told, to shut up. lolI hope this is the right kind of info John

Perfect introduction, thanks...And welcome to the Xisto. You realize that you, Mich and I raise the average age on the Forums to something around 16 yrs old??? :lol:About the Weather thing, are you Trained or educated in Meteorology, Climatology, Geography, or any such thing? What is involved in Weather Watching? Is it a job for you? or a hobby?

hello echo of thunder. i think this is a little late but anyway. enjoy the free hosting and the forums and write good quality posts. all you need to is write good posts to be able to get totally free hosing. pretty good huh?