xisto Community
teka

My Account Is Not Approved [resolved]

Well first of all one liners like that post is going to get your hosting denied. Right now it's not approved or denied. It's pending moderation. You must understand that even though you may sit next to your computer all day long, the rest of us have lives and that includes the admins who approve or deny hosting. Remember that you did just apply a few hours ago. If a day goes by and you're still concerned you could PM Opaque or buffalo help. I do suggest you learn the definition of patience in the mean time. I've kindly linked to it for you.

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

Your application has been denied because you have a warning. The reason for that warning was sent to you in a PM, and can be seen if you look at your warnings page.Before you can apply for hosting again you will need to lose the warning by making good quality posts and showing you can follow the rules of the forum. A staff member will then remove the warning after a while.

If you havent already then you should also read the readme file: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18 It will explain all about credits and how they get you hosting.Given the fact you only have made 4 posts i suspect you also lack enough credits for hosting. The readme will explain how to get credits and explain the general forum rules so you can get rid of your warn and get hosted.

I know the rules might seem strict but trust me, they work and they are well worth it!