xisto Community
chelcy

MMORPGs

Try out Phantasy Star Online, its not free, but because the North American servers were shut down, they started to create private home brewn servers. PSOCHEATS.net has all the info you need.

i dont much like online RPG games except a few i have played in the past. thats because my internet speed messes up at times and disturbs me while i am playing the games

I used to play Runescape!. but now i got bored of it. Iw as gonna try ragnorak online but its trial..I don't know if this goes in this category.. It's kind of mmorpgCokemusic-is more like a chat than a gameHabbohotel-same thing except you ahve to pay for the virtual furni.

I used to play Runescape and Neopets.But now oone of my "friends" is addicted and I learnd to back away after that.So now I hove nothing better to do than post on forums...lolLaterzMatty

I'm fascinated by them, but would never play them.

The interesting part is also the dangerous part, allready mentioned by some here; the complete immersion into another world. You can be more than you are in real life, which will make you stronger at first, but if you get addicted and lose perspective, it can kill you.

Fascinating stories about a chick running a whorehouse in the Simms world and making real money off it, or a guy perpetrating an enormous scam in a science fiction world; really fun stuff to read.