xisto Community
chelcy

MMORPGs

(You can talk about anything in this thread, right? B) )Do you guys play any MMORPG? I play Ragnarok Online, and I tried Priston Tale and Monster & Me before. But I still think RO is better :P

Well i'm making my own MMORPGwebbased/ tekst based.i got some beta testers who looked after it,and we didn't find really much errors,now i'm building my website (photoshop)if any1 want to help me?pm me or something.my idea:i have a mmorpg where you have to register,and you are this commander of this ship,and you have to trade and attack and stuff,-i'll put a toplist on the website too, where members can posts their site, and if you site is in the top 3 you'll get boneses on the mmorpg-i'll put on live support-and a forum-maybe some other stuff but i have to think about that*but the prob is!i'm going on vacation for 3 WEEKS!so i'll be offline for about 3 weeks,

I agree with Hiddenscope, I have three friends addicted to these games. At school all I ever heard them talk about was Ragnarok. This is the MAIN reason I try to stay away from playing these online games even though they may be fun.

I liked Ultima Online a lot...Hey Wassie, with which programs do you create the game ? Or are u using a proggie ?