xisto Community
vijeth

Need Help In Addon Domains

i need some help in addon domainsMy domain registor uses A record hence in the DNS setting i have to put the ip address of my Xisto hosting account. The main domain works out perfectly after changing the DNS to Xisto ip in my domain registor.Now the problem is when i tried adding a another domain from the same registor to my Addon domains.I changed the DNS setting as like before in my domain registor, same ip of Xisto hosting account, waiting it the Dns setting updateds as it takes time only after it started pointed towards Xisto ip hosting account, i tried to add it to my addon domain. I am getting error meaage as followes:Addon DomainBind reloading on gamma using rndc zone: [articaldesk.we.bs] Bind reloading on alpha using rndc zone: [articaldesk.we.bs] Bind reloading on shree using rndc zone: [articaldesk.we.bs] The subdomain, bestoffers.articaldesk.we.bs has been added. Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 64.72.112.10,64.72.112.11 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ip.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver. Removed bestoffers.articaldesk.we.bs Server at line: 35388. Removed Entry from httpd.conf Bind reloading on gamma using rndc zone: [articaldesk.we.bs] Bind reloading on alpha using rndc zone: [articaldesk.we.bs] Bind reloading on shree using rndc zone: [articaldesk.we.bs] The subdomain, bestoffers.articaldesk.we.bs has been removed. bestoffers.we.bs could not be setup. The subdomain bestoffers. articaldesk.we.bs was not setup either. plz help.What shall i do.

Edited by vijeth (see edit history)

As per the Recent Announcement, the Xisto - Web Hosting name servers to be used for the Xisto accounts are now:

NS.COMPUTINGHOST.COM => 67.19.253.52

NS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COM => 64.69.35.177

not the ones listed above.

Is this Domain you are trying to Add-on a full Top Level Domain? or a re-direct?

As per the Recent Announcement, the Xisto - Web Hosting name servers to be used for the Xisto accounts are now:
NS.COMPUTINGHOST.COM => 67.19.253.52

NS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COM => 64.69.35.177

not the ones listed above.

Is this Domain you are trying to Add-on a full Top Level Domain? or a re-direct?

The domain i am trying to addon is a full top level domain. it is not re-direct.

I hope you donot add them as Addon Sites but try to add them as parked domains. Point to the name servers and wait for 48 hrs before the domains are fully functional. Add them to the registrar first them update in your cpanel.I hope this works...