xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because I have a stink computer, PS3. If i had a top of the line computa that could play all the awesome games that need a super computer, it will change to computer. But PS3 is the same for everybody so they make games to be compatible for me :P

Okay, I guess I have some points to make here.First off, I'd like to separate consoles and computer, as I don't see them on the same level of games.Computers offer a whole different experience for gaming and I greatly prefer for certain kinds of games; RTSes for example.Now, in terms of consoles, which is where a good deal of my gaming is done, mostly because my computer is not well equipped enough to play anything less than 5 years old. :DUnfortunately, I'm still a bit of a Nintendo boy. I've always liked them, the games in general. And even though in later years, I've found that they've had far fewer good games every generation, but the games they do good on, they seem to do great on.Also: I'm a huge Zelda fan, so I have to stick around Nintendo for that :DNow, as Nintendo gets even more and more childish every generation (It's target audience age is indirectly proportional to the system age >: Which makes me sad), I find myself looking for an alternative... Which would fall on the XBox 360, just because it has a whole range of exceptionally good games, it's got better mature-oriented games and far fewer childish games.The other reason I'd fall back on XBox if Nintendo completely fails meIs that I hate Sony.I don't mean to go on a rant here, but Playstations have been going down hill for like 5 years.The first Playstation was great, I own one and it had some really good games for it.But Playstation 2 was a disaster, I thought.I know many people support it, but it just seems like a lazy move on Sony's part.The fact they didn't even change the controller really turned me off, because to me it seemed like it was just a Playstation 1 with better graphics and a few media option on the console that I'd never use anyway (DVD player and such)The Playstation 3 was essentially the same issue... Except the Playstation 3 also had the whole cost issue, and the part where 95% of the games appear to be horrid.It did moderately redeem itself with a 6-axis tilt thing going on. But it's still not my thing.The best redeeming quality Sony has going for the Playstation franchise is Final Fantasy... And even that's starting to branch out into other systems as well, which makes me happy.Anyway, I apologize to any Sony fans for that, I hope you don't take any particular offense. :P

I have never played on the Xbox360 but I saw the graphics and they were great! Afcourse that can be on a Computer the same but I will need to be a really good one! I chose for the PS2 because the PS3 hassome great graphics but the price is just way too high! And I voted for the Wii because the contorls are sooriginal and if you get used to it, it plays great. Nice topic :PGreetzz

I would want an Xbox 360, not only because i am a huge Microsoft fan but also i prefer the games they have for it, to be more specefic on the games part it mostly consists of the best game series ever Halo. There is other great games for the 360 like Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion and Forza Motorsport 2.

Hmm, well I would want a PS3 (if I could afford it), got a PS2 (something's wrong with it since it won't load some games that work fine on other PS2s/3s). Yeah, I know sounds so cliche saying PS3-- but I do think it's better than the other Next-Gens.I mean X-Box 360 is just too old, came out 2 years ago; and the Wii's games seem to be aimed at little kids, although I wouldn't mind having my own Wii (my brother has one)-- PS3 is still preferable.Anyway out of the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube; I've played them all and preferred the PS2, Xbox was okay and showed some features that could have been on the PS2, if it was made a little later (ie storing files on the hardisk). GC is okay, but the controller is really nippy. Suppose I'm just too used to the PS controllers. Now I'm no Sony fanboy... hmm maybe I am a bit; but I've always like Microsoft's computers and software-- but they aren't as good as big guys, Sony. And Nintendo focses too much on kiddy stuff.

I have a Sony PS2, PSP, Nintendo DS Lite, Wiiand personally think that the best console that I've got isthe Nintendo DS Lite because obiously its touch screen and its battery powered and compact so you can bring it anywhere any time :)

I currently own a laptop and a nintendo ds lite lol oh and i also have a SNES! (yay go oldschool nintendo). I am a nintendo fan girl lol <3 i've loved nintendo since i was able to pick up the controller (for the first nintendo system) and i was 3 when i picked it up lol.

Today I own a Xbox, Xbox360, Wii, Laptop and a miditower PC.I think it's a question about what you want from a gaming system.Were you asking me for about four years ago my answer was definitely a PC.About two years ago I would say that Xbox is the most entertaining console system on the market.Today the battle is between Xbox360 and Wii. And I'm not hundred procent sure which one I wouldprefer as my Favorite Game System, simply because my entertaining needs changes from day to day.

XBOX!!! oh and PC but thats cuz im Kotor fan n ive modded both of em sooo much they kick *bottom* n are sweeettt like candy :o nothing screams Darkside like a modded pc n xbox...with glowing lights n everything...now all i need is spinners

i have like all of them. personally i have tried all of them. all the best. but my favorite is the psone the one who opened the world to gaming.my wish is to have a universal console in the future that will play all of the consoles (except the new ones like ps3 or this will be a lot harder). i know you can try emulating it in a computer but isn't it way better if you can just connect it in your tv and play? :o

I have to say that the PS3 *could* be way better than all other gaming systems (excluding portablility, in which case the DS takes the cake :D), IF games would use the full capability/capacity of the system. The visual/audio output is (or not(per game)) higher than the 360, IS faster than the 360, has more memory capacity than other systems (except pc, but can be replaced/added to), built-in bluray drive, bluetooth everything, and, of course, FREE*** online access(with ISP, of course :o )!

The Xbox360 is VERY user-friendly, has more games(than PS3), a lot of active players (especially on halo2 :D ). The graphics are, as of now, close if not on-level with the PS3. Unfortunately, what ultimately made me choose to buy a PS3 instead of 360 is the lack of most features the PS3 has. Oh, and... the PS3 and XBOX360 are BOTH* grills! circulation is very important.

I LOVE playing the Wii... until i'm too exhausted to play anymore (being out of shape plays a factor). It may have the same genres as all other systems, but the group fun and innovative play style(s) are unmatched. Graphics - 6/10, but a lot of the Wii is new features not used before, at least not as well, and graphics should not be expected to be perfect.

Since computers can be near infinitly upgraded, they of course, are the better investment (which only lasts about 2 years before you feel the need to upgrade everything).

As far as overall gaming, my favorite system is the 360.

For better investment for whats to come (and not cost >$4000), PS3

For better investment, but costs half a year's salary (exaggeration, maybe), AND more versatility in gameplay, etc., PC

Portable fun, DS (PSP is WAY*** too s l o w, although i do like it, but not for the gaming purposes)