xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
takotsu

They're Narutarded! The cursed cartoon straight from Japan

Yup, I'll say it again... let people enjoy whatever they want to... unless its rap music :lol:

That's a "negative" opposition mentality. Basically, you're saying everything is okay except for one certain type of thing. (I realize that it's a joke, but I'm just analyzing it.)

Then again, why not let them continue in their Naruto-built fantasy? Watch them writhe in suspense when the series ends. (If it ever does... I hear that it's an infinite plot line like Dragonball Z.)

That's a "negative" opposition mentality. Basically, you're saying everything is okay except for one certain type of thing. (I realize that it's a joke, but I'm just analyzing it.)
Then again, why not let them continue in their Naruto-built fantasy? Watch them writhe in suspense when the series ends. (If it ever does... I hear that it's an infinite plot line like Dragonball Z.)

Hey you know, have you ever stopped to think that it's cartoons like these that keep kids entertained how they are that are possibly keeping kids from doing hardcore drugs otherwise and messing their lives up.

Let them do what they want, as long as they don't go around throwing Kunai and Ninja Stars at people, the show is doing it's job.

Watch them writhe in suspense when the series ends.

well people who read the comics version are already thinking that the series is going to end as the writer (Kishimoto) is already killing a lot of characters and from the plot, it seems that it's already on its end. some people just need to look beyond the "sasuke is so hot" or "kakashi is so cool" stuff and focus on the story itself. you'll be surprised how much the story has changed since the start.

Hey you know, have you ever stopped to think that it's cartoons like these that keep kids entertained how they are that are possibly keeping kids from doing hardcore drugs otherwise and messing their lives up.
Let them do what they want, as long as they don't go around throwing Kunai and Ninja Stars at people, the show is doing it's job.

actually i've read somewhere that there was a kid that got killed imitating the "techniques" one of the characters did in the show. he had his friends bury him in the sand to recreate the technique done by one of the characters but ended up suffocating. it was unfortunate that the medics weren't able to revive him.

As someone else stated, I, too, laughed my *bottom* off when I read the title.First of all, I CAN NOT STAND any form of anime or manga (with the exception of Pon and Zi- They're so cute!) because it's nothing but flashing lights and annoying sounds.Luckily, I don't have to put up with many "Narutards" at my school because the only people who read or watch anime (again, with the exception of Pon and Zi) are the social hermit crabs who never get out and do anything or talk to anyone.But yes, I see what you mean, and yes, I am very sorry for you.In Anime's defence I did like that Princess Mononoke movie (I watched it back when I was like nine or ten.)Oh and I'm not so sure weather or not Pon and Zi is manga or not. Just google Jeff Thomas and see what comes up and then message me and tell me.

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

naruto for me is one of the good new anime that came out of japan but certainly not the best. i'm just hoping that it's not like dragon ball and one piece that the episode is more than 500 ^_^ doraemon maybe stupid now but it was made during the late 80's and its intended audience is to kids so no question about that :P my favorite anime's are ghost in the shell, full metal panic, full metal alchemist ( yes they are different :D , akira , ninja scrolls, yuyu hakusho, samurai x, flame of recca, and c o o l d :P

I too laughed when I read the title here...however....My husband and I run an anime group for ADULTS. LOL! Yeah sounds weird I am sure but that is the great thing about anime. It spans all ages and genres. That is why it is so popular and becoming more popular.I myself am not into it that much. I do like a few series such as:GTOExcel SagaKing of Bandit JingGhost StoriesI also like a few movies too :Ninja ScrollFist of the North StarEikenSpirited AwayPom PokoCat SoupI don't go looking for it or anything. However my husband ADORES anime and could probably list off hundreds of titles. He owns a mass amount of anime just by himself ( we get more choices in titles when we hold our anime events).Anyways yeah I know what you mean and even some of our members would agree with you on the Narutards, HOWEVER we do have a few "Narutards" in our group and we manage to all have nice discussions about opposing views on it without being rude or derrogatory. Perhaps there are so many Naruto fans because even though it is badly hacked and dubbed, it is what is most easily available to view. You can't be mad at a person for going on and on about turnips if they've never been given the option of carrots, strawberries or beets can you?Have you thought about looking around for other anime to introduce to your club? Maybe start out with other ninja like titles to ease the transition? Even do comparison discussions between Naruto and the new titles without any bias? If you need help looking for anime to peruse through to bring I know some great links that can help.

Oh so you hate me just cuz I'm a Narutard? Well you should go fall in a ditch. Or just let people like what they want. You can like whatever animes/ Manga you want but I'll stick w/ Naruto-reply by Naruto Uzumaki