xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MrSandMan

Hello, I'm New Here

Hello everyone, I'm new here... I found this site on Yahoo! search while researching geocitys webhosting. I'm a novice webmaster and wanted to try out different web hosts to gain more knowledge in the field. Appears many of you are extremely happy with the services provided here. :lol: Anyhow, it's going to take me some time to navigate through the boards, this forum is HUGE. At first glance, I didn't know where to begin. lol.I'm interested in music and music gear related topics, especially guitars and amps. I'm going to dig through the forum and see what topics interest me. If anyone wants to help navigate me to a music related board, that would be extremely helpful and appreciated. Thanks :P

Well hello there MrSandMan. Hopefully you won't put us to sleep with your posts :P ... ... ok that was a lame pun, i apologize. Anyway welcome to Xisto! The community here is great, and there is always new posts every day to read and comment on. Just make sure you read those board rules because the mods love waving their banstick around in our faces :lol: Its a great place to learn webdesign with all of the boards on html, css, javascript, php and all those other good ones that I'm always lurking in. There is a music board which you can find here but unfortunately there is no post count in that board which means you don't get any credits for posting there, so if you are working for your hosting its not going to help you, but you're always welcome to contribute to it if you want. I only post here for the community, so I do not mind where I spend my time posting, but some people do. Anyway back on topic. I do hope you will enjoy your stay here, and I will see you around the forums.

Mr.sand man welcome to trap 17. it's really a good community and you can have a good time here. well i want to learn how to play guitar but due to time have not got time to learn it. anyways will learn something about music to you. well hope you will have a good time here. with best wishes and regards and yeah see you around here in forum ..take care

Hello MrSandMan, and welcome to the forums at Xisto.com!

I am always happy when I see new people around, it is so great that more and more people are discovering Xisto. So it is really nice to meet you. If you choose Xisto, I hope you will be satisfied with it. It is not only the webhosting that is great at Xisto - it is also a wonderful community where you can chat, discuss and make new friends.

It is always important to read the rules/read me, the reasons should be obvious. :lol: If you have any further questions there are always nice and helpful people here, that will help you.

Good luck, I wish you all the best.

From Bluebear.

Welcome to Xisto. It is an amazing host and takes absolutely no time in order to keep your account active. I post roughly once a week in order to keep my credits up since i am quite busy at college and working so i do not have much time. When I do, i make sure i spend an hour or so just building up tons of credits for times when I dont have the time. enjoy the stay and i look forward to your posts.

Hello MrSandMan Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you in Michigan, I am in Manistee!

I'll not be redundant about the rules and regulations, but if you need links you can use the ones just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. I love music of all venues with the possible exception of Blue Grass. Just can't quite wrap myself around that twangy sound. Minored in instrumental music in college and played in the jazz band; sax and flute.

I am sure you will be happy here since, as you mentioned, the forum catagories are plentiful. And we are blessed with a plethora of opinions. :lol:

See you around the boards.