xisto Community
AndrewJ

Do You Have Glasses?

Yeah. Its been 4/5 months. I think after sitting in front of computer, my eyes get worsen and not able to see letter what our teacher teach us on college. So i make eye check up and doctor prefer me to war glasses. Now I am wearing glasses. But I don't like to wear glasses when I am not in computer or reading something.

I don't wear glasses, I always had good eyesight, especially when I was young, now I see that things don't look so clear like it used to, I see things quite well from long and short distances, but not as I used too 10 years ago and as I spend a lot of time near computer, I think in another 10 years I will need to wear glasses.I've heard and read that blueberries are good for your eyes, it improves your vision, increases the visual field and reduces eye fatigue.Moreover, I've read that glasses may also make your vision worse, when you wear glasses, with time you need stronger glasses? Of course maybe it depends on the glasses you wear, but I've read that glasses can make your eyes weaker...I myself try to watch somewhere else for several seconds, like through the office window while I am working with computer, due to always watching into the monitor isn't healthy for your eyes :D As I remember, there is a rule, 10-10-10, for every 10 minutes watch something what is as far as 10 meters for 10 seconds :D when you sit/work with your computer ;)Some people don't like glasses, but they want to see and look pretty, due to they think they don't look nice with glasses? So they wear contact lenses, which as I know are worse than the glasses.So, in conclusion, eat blueberries :D they're good for your eyes and remember that when you watch things at long distance, your eye muscles relaxes a bit.