xisto Community
Vis3r

Forget About 0.01 Per Click, Get 0.06 Per Search!

I've been looking at this website for some time now, since i did not believe it would really pay out users, and after three months, it did!

The website will pay you to search on Ask.Com, since i've been a member of the slashmysearch.com which wasn't worth the time, i though it's the same crap, but it's not. They pay you $0.06 for every search you do, and there's no limited searches per day! (no, you can't and should NOT spam searches just to get money, or you will get noticed about fraudalent activity).

The program is new, but i've searched around Ask.Com and saw that they do offer money to affiliates that drive traffic to their site, and MySearchFunds is one of their affiliates!

I make around L1 per day (that's around $2), for doing around 30 searches daily... It's one of the best programs to join now!

The payout is by PayPal or your Bank account and is L20 (about $40), so if you do atleast 30 searches per day as i do, you will reach the payout every month.

I'll just forget about all these pay per clicks who pay 0.01 per click :lol:

http://ww2.mysearchfunds.co.uk/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral link removed. Please check the rules and TOS.

Sounds like a great site, going to check it out right now, but for future reference (and I'm sure a mod will be here shortly), don't use reffering links.

thanks my friendi have started using it in firefoxworks greati have done 2 searches though and it says 2 but 0 payout next to itwhen i enter payment details do i need to supply an address?thanks a lot mate

thanks my friendi have started using it in firefox
works great
i have done 2 searches though and it says 2 but 0 payout next to it
when i enter payment details do i need to supply an address?
thanks a lot mate

If you mean earnings, all search revenue is added one working day in arrears therefore the earning figure is not up to date. And to withdraw the money from MySearchFunds you need to make a minimum for 20 euros. Don't know how many $ that is.

i don't get this... if u make like 30 searches a day and make 2$ can't i make 60 and earn 4$ there has to be a limit before u get banned or something

i don't get this... if u make like 30 searches a day and make 2$ can't i make 60 and earn 4$ there has to be a limit before u get banned or something

i didnt saw any limitation on the site but i didnt read all that they have to say ,i made like 20 serches and got 0.17 so its not so simple

well it could be if you'd make a macro u could have a lot of searches :lol: one per sec lets say so... also i gues that this is a trojan like thing because u have to install that search bar. i don't know could be :P and btw how did u get 0.17 for 20 searches when they advertise that you will get 0.06 for search?

hey guys ive checked it outthe thing is does anyone know if they confirm that your bank details are confirmed or whatevas? what the hell is Bank Sort code?any help someone? please ^^yer don't get that bit.. cause i click update for my payment details and it doesnt really say anything like it worked or not work.. its kinda silly :lol:well if anyone knows let me know..or did most of u choose paypal? but it still says the same thing anyways

You do not think i am going to live google adsense ads program in my website for this do you!? even if i did not use google adsense ads on my websites, i would not use this program, it does not inspire me nor gives me trust and that feeling that it is going to work somehow in the future with hard work, and lets face it, it is always better to register in the google adsense program simply because it is the fair and best way to make money, and to obviously show relevant ads on your website, so i must say that onlye google adsense shows relevant ads to your visitors and members of your website/blog.One more thing, do not try to trick us and fool us with referal links, we are way to smart for you, next time do not try to use an established website like Xisto comunity website for you to make easy money without even paying a cent to the administration of this website besides the number one fact that it is that you did not ask the administration to insert a referal link, and we know why, obviously!

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

You are advertising totally wrong about the website. The actualy amount i get paid every search is 0.01 L which is almost 2c. I never got .o3L for a search from the starting of the website. It will take you more then 20k searches to reach the payout. Cmon now. A paid to post is a better option

there is a limit

Forget About 0.01 Per Click, Get 0.06 Per Search!

Replying to assism

If you make too many searches they might ban you or accuse you of click fraud. I think 50 was the limit from all that I've heard so far, ubt 40 is good too

-reply by victoria