xisto Community
gisellebebegirl

I Keep Seeing The Same Numbers Everywhere

To:gisellebebegirl about her numbersI Keep Seeing The Same Numbers Everywhere
hey gisellebebegirl. It isnt just in your hear you see those numbers for a reason. Mine is 27 and I;ve found others who see it. I also googled "see the number everywhere" and a lot of different people are seeing the same number all the time so keep on your mission. If thats what you wanna call it...

I can relate about the feeling peoples energy, knowing "things' and all that. Maybe we are gifted maybe cursed. I see the 27's when I am NOT looking for it. It isnt in yours or my head. 

good luck to you

Sharade27

i didnt know where to post it.. move it if its in the wrong place (: but here it goes.. i keep seeing the same numbers everywhere 918 at first i was just kinda like OH COOL, but now its kinda freaking me out, as im reminising about all the times ive seen it

fact: my birthday is 09 - 18

& idk i keep seeing it everywhere.. is it a sign of some kind? idk.. its just weird. everytime i decided to look at the clock, its as if the time freezes at 9:18

and i just find it weird// any ideas why this is happening?

i also noticed i am seeing 1005 everywhere. And that is my birthday(10-05)...i see it on the clock, whenever i randomly look at pretty much anything...addresses, on tv, i even hear it on the radio.....i dont know what it means, but i've been seeing that same number for more than a year now!!!!

I see 918 too. Everywhere. I am not born on that day and neither is anyone close to me. My first love is from Oklahoma, near Bartlesville, which uses the area code 918. For awhile I thought that it meant we were supposed to be together. However, I have since met the man that I know is my soul mate (I can feel energies around me too), yet still this 918 calls to me. I began seeing it right after Oklahoma boy came to visit me when I was 16 (I live in PA) for four days. I am nearly 23 now. I see the number 918 in almost everything.It started with the clock. Then it was in dates (9/18), scores (9-18), license plates (ABC918), addresses (0918 Epley St.), mailboxes (918), directions (9 miles on route 18), pretty much anything you can imagine.I'm not looking for it and I'm not crazy. I have had witnesses who know me well and know my 918 predicament that have seen.For example, the other day I was searching for a small scale to weigh vitamins/herbs and such. One scale was disguised as a clock. On that clock, the time was 9:18. Another one of the scales was disguised as a cellphone. Instead of an actual screen, there was a sticker that LOOKED like a screen. The "fake" time on that sticker was 9:18. Thankfully one of my best friends was with me. Needless so say, after me talking about 918 for months, he was freaked out too...I believe the answer will come to me, as I'm sure it will for you. You are not crazy and it's not simply coincidence. Your Spirit Leader is trying to tell you something...just listen.

Youre not alone. I have problems too. i keep seeing 14. i dont know what to do. i reaally dont. i need help and immediately. i dont feel good. my birthday is on 14. seriously, i need info. i keep trying to keep my mind away from this number but i just comes up to me everytime.. traffic lights, plate car numbers, watch, books, television.. everywhere!! Help ME PLEASE.

I got this with the number 1848. Many times when i check out the time on the computer, it says 18:48. When i grab my cellphone, many times its 18:48. I almost never check out on youtube how many videos a channel has made, and just a few hours ago i looked at it, and it had 1848 videos. I also got this with 1337. It's just coincedence but really weird..

I have the same thing happening. For the last several months, 9 out of 10 times I look at a digital clock, the number is a repetitie sequence like 1:11. 2:22 or 3:33. Other numbers I notice randomly are the same. You could chalk it up to mind conditioning, coincidence, etc., but, why now?I've drawn the conclusion that my life is moving more in the direction it is supposed to now. I've made major changes in my life where I am no longer doing what society or others expect me to do and following my own inner voice. Life has improved considerably. I'm working for myself (made a profit in my first year of business). I no longer spend time with people because I think I "should," only spending time with those I want to spend time with. No more shoulda, woulda coulda anything. I listen to my own voice and talk to God/Source all of the time. Where money was previously an issue, it comes when I need it. Don't get me wrong, I work hard and a lot. But, I love what I do.Many people see number synchronicities as a negative. I think it's a positive. I think it means we're becoming more tuned in.

You are not alone. I see 7:11 .Afters years of trying to figure out what these recurring numbers mean.. and how many people it has effected, thousands of people who are seeking out what the meaning of these numbers are? Thousands repetitively see these numbers over and over ..

. This was the path to my awakening. And my path came to me in a dream and directed me to go to the meaning of 7:11 NIV

1 Peter 4

7-11

7 The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.[/b]

The time is coming and I believe that we are messengers to teach others. Thousands of others still searching. I came to this very site and joined today to spread this word. That our purpose here on earth to learn that we are the children of god. Our lesson is to learn to love the lord more than any superficial thing here on earth. My dream he showed me skys of red and a great fire. And he instilled in me no fear. The Children of god are to be freed and will feel no pain. My job is to spread this message. He has tried to reach out to many messengers who are still searching for this meaning. I admit that when i watch the news and see all the fires that have started across the nation in the last few days. I cant help but be sad.. not sad for me but for so many that havent woke up yet. I am helping you. Now you help me, spread the message.

Love & Faith,

Jessie

That was written by an unknown source around 90-100CE. It is addressing 1st century Galatians and Caperddocians, warning them that the end of the world is coming (within their lifetime). The early proto-Christian sects were mostly millenialists/catastrophists - they believed the world was ending.As for taking it seriously - he is already 2000 years wide of the mark and I see no reason why it should be assumed that something 'prophecied' to happen 2000 years ago is actually going to happen any time soon.Still, if you really believe that stuff then I hope you are avoiding driving and operating any dangerous machinery. You could get raptured and cause a nasty accident to an innocent atheist.....

I am having the same issue except with the number 326 where my birthday is actually March 26. I agree I assume it is just your mind recognizing the same pattern as you became more aware of it.