xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Final Fantasy X-2 & X

(: was i the only one to fall in love with the story of final fantasy x? lol i must retarded if so (: but yea.. i tought it was soo sad.. how yuna tought she was going to die. and in the end BAM! shes alive, & tiddus disapeared.. and her speach at the end.. it was like.. aww [i cried (:]

ok.. now to ffx-2 i was.. lets just say chocked.. me being a girlie girl. i loved the game.. [cant say that i ever passed, it, but i loved it!]

i wish though, there could be a sequel or something. is this just me? or they coulda done things different in that game

i mean.. you had to beat everything to get the beautiful yuna + tiddus scened you wanted to see [well giselle + yuna, when i played the game. i called him giselle XD i know i have issues] i wish. more had happened.. i wanted to see a kiss.. some kids.. a wedding? i dont know something! also rikku... i wish there had been a story behind her too.. somehow

(:

It looked like it had a great story line, too bad I only had about 2 hours of play time on it. I got up to the part where the sea monster attacks the boat and that was it. I only borrowed the game off a buddy so I couldn't play it anytime I wanted. But I'm definitely going to buy ff xiii this time round for ps3 <_<

I loved this game very much. I think it's second to the FF8 one <_< The story was good to start with, but what really got me going was the beautiful sceneries and the great animation for that time! I have to admit that the characters did not majorly appeal to me until FFX-2. But as I played more of the game, the story started to get more twisted and sad, and I REALLY loved it then. I kinda spoiled myself the ending a bit, by accident, but until the end, I really wanted to know the turn out. I was in love with the cut scenes!! lolAlso, I love the concept of blitzball! I don't really like playing it, but it's really quite unique. The things is, I remember, many years back, I had a reoccuring dream about pools floating in the air, just the water, though not sphere like, but rectangular. And there were three onto of each other, but separated by some space, so you could swim around in one and then jump into the next one, above or below... and it reminds me so much of FFX. As for FFX-2, I mostly liked all the outfits! I only played it for that... the story was very much laking I find, and what I really wanted to see was the reunion. The story about Lenne is good, and the cg in the game was also fantastic, but as a FF, it was simply a sequel, and not in the capacity of a new FF game.

I loved this game very much. I think it's second to the FF8 one <_< The story was good to start with, but what really got me going was the beautiful sceneries and the great animation for that time! I have to admit that the characters did not majorly appeal to me until FFX-2. But as I played more of the game, the story started to get more twisted and sad, and I REALLY loved it then. I kinda spoiled myself the ending a bit, by accident, but until the end, I really wanted to know the turn out. I was in love with the cut scenes!! lol

Also, I love the concept of blitzball! I don't really like playing it, but it's really quite unique. The things is, I remember, many years back, I had a reoccuring dream about pools floating in the air, just the water, though not sphere like, but rectangular. And there were three onto of each other, but separated by some space, so you could swim around in one and then jump into the next one, above or below... and it reminds me so much of FFX.

As for FFX-2, I mostly liked all the outfits! I only played it for that... the story was very much laking I find, and what I really wanted to see was the reunion. The story about Lenne is good, and the cg in the game was also fantastic, but as a FF, it was simply a sequel, and not in the capacity of a new FF game.

haha i agree.. well heres my fault with the final fantasy series.. i played ffx-2 first because it seemed cool. i did not get the story line at all, and i tought it was annoying [my mistake] so.. i bought final fantasy x, thinking it would be the same, just less comfusing.. and i love it// i agree the clips were like WOAH haha (: truly amazing.. and the whole story.. anything to do with yuna made me cry!!! ebven though i had played final fantasy x-2 already and ofcourse knew she wasnt going to die lol!

(: ah blitzball annoyed the living hell outa me.. i didnt like it at all! haha (: what i loved from the game playig was that on ffx the opponents waited for hours for you to make ur move.. i was like.. ok let me go to the mall.. and out for breakfast.. ill be back in 7 hours (: ahahah! and well.. yea did i mention i ddint like ffx2 as much? other for the fact i never got to watch my 80% crappy ending.. [i boyught the gam,e used.. and it froze after i beat the boss// DAMN!] ahha i watched all the little endings on youtube.. yay for youtube and spoilers! yum

final fantasy x is a good game with blitzball alone i spend more than 10 hours playing it.but in x-2 i somewhat hated the gameplay but the storyline is good. the only thing i hate is you can miss some jobs if your not careful. finished it with only 6 jobs if i remember correctly.