xisto Community
flashy

Trouble Creating Hosting Account i would have posted in the HOSTED MEMBERS section but....

YES!!! MY ACCOUNT FINALLY WORKS!!! Thanks Xisto for being such a great host... Thankyou thankyou thankyou! By the way i just had another go at recreating my account and i thought it would come up with the usual errors like - "Please contact system administrator" but instead it came up with a pleasing "Success!"Once again, thanks for being the best host. Ever!Its too go to be true to be free.

ohh cool i'll go try mine now. I will let you know what happens.[hr=noshade] [/hr]Ok sorted it. Thanks guys. Only problem now is i selected wrong package as i tried to instal SMF and i dont have enough space. <_<Now i have to get 30 points before i can upgrade abd it re-set my points. Oh well just have to wait longer i suppose.

As two of you found out already, OpaQue fixed the issue and three account holders should give it another go at creating Xisto hosting account.By the looks of it, only Inhuman needs to create the hosting account. I will wait for Inhuman's confirmation before closing this topic.Thank you all for your patiences during hosting server's maintenance.

Yea, sorry about the wait...I was at work. <_<I'll create my account in a few minutes, just gotta eat.But I object to closing this in case anyone in the future runs into the problem...like turn it into a "Hey admin, my website wont load/work!" thread. Just a thought, really.[hr=noshade] [/hr]alright, I got it working. Thanks a lot mods and admins.Now to lurk the boards to find the info I desire. :(