xisto Community
seef

How To Get Credits Quickly credit points quickly

Does anybody how to get credit poiints quickly ... It is boring to wait two days and post tens of articles until you get 10 points and then be qualified to get free hosting...
thank you

To get 'poiints' quickly make quality threads which people will enjoy reading. Also make interesting replies to threads. Using quotes and good range of sentences will keep most people happy.

No other means than posting will enable you to get credits.. you can loging weekly and insert many topics here or you can login daily and make short topics, but in any way avoid spamming .. !!

I'm going to add something to that!

If your that lazy, you can just make Xisto your temporary homepage and post daily or 1 time a day ;D

I surely, have too much free time on my hands. I do all my homework at school and still get quality education >_<

Good Lucks~ >_<

If you don't want to post lots of short articles and replies, what you can do is, find a topic that interests you. Do a little research about it, compile your findings and post them in the forum. If it's long, you can get quite a lot of points with a post and you won't have to bother about posting for a week or so. If I remember correctly, posting in the tutorial section gets you more credits. That's why I suggest that you post something that is educational and which we can learn from.

The fastest way is buying them. If you are going to do this then just get paid hosting with Xisto - Web Hosting, a sister site of Xisto. They offer quality web hosting for an extremely affordable price. One package gives you a free domain and it is only $2.95 USD a month. The most efficient way is to post quality posts on the forums. Posting tutorials gets you a lot of credits quickly and posting in the forums that give credits of course would speed it up.

But if you don't have the money to pay for paid hosting then you can't buy credits.But you can by making quality posts, posting tutorials and maybe even post your artwork because every little thing counts ^_^ for some people *cough*me*cough* posting in this topic is a great way of making credits, just cut from the read me and paste here :P

hi everybodyHow To Get Credits Quickly

If you don't want to post lots of short articles and replies, what you can do is, find a topic that interests you. Do a little research about it, compile your findings and post them in the forum. If it's long, you can get quite a lot of points with a post and you won't have to bother about posting for a week or so. If I remember correctly, posting in the tutorial section gets you more credits. That's why I suggest that you post something that is educational and which we can learn from

-reply by ravidatla