xisto Community
icleric

The best Rock band

here i thought to make a poll but they are too many so we first should post our openions before making a poll , anyway mine is KORn and linkin park come in the second place. :P note: Mettalica and similar bands are not considered as they are mital :P

Mine is the ROLLING STONES TOO. but i dont really like playing rock music that much. i prefer rap hehe

When i think of rock i try to exclude bands like limp bizkit and korn or metallica for that matterrock and metal arent really the same thing in my bookand with that being said i would say my favoritve rock band right now is incubusits not metal or nu-metaljust kinda hard rock stuff

So many different types of music out there is just congieled together to be called rock that I can't really say one band is the ultimate rock band because there are so many types of rock.

So many different types of music out there is just congieled together to be called rock that I can't really say one band is the ultimate rock band because there are so many types of rock.

exactly. Almost anything could be classified as rock.
But you guys should listen to Tomahawk. :P

i like classical rock band such as Dream Theater. i never bore hearing the songs.linkin park is ok, but some song become bored now.the old one which i like is YES under trevor rabbin, at ablum 90210-changes etc. Talk, and some others.

Linkin Park, Incubus, and Alien Ant Farm are my favorite bands. In my opinion, one music type or genre is really open to interpretation nowadays due to all the different ones and everyone has a different opinion as to what's good and should go in what genre.

It's harder now to ask someone what "Rock" groups/artist they like for the simple reason that now they are trying to consider EVERYTHING rock... Just the other day a friend of mine had asked what everyones favorite rock group was and I remember hearing someone say Justin Timberlake... Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he in the "Pop" genre? Anywho, I would have to say that Evanessence is my #1 at the moment. Operetic-Rock is a new genre, but she pulls it off very, very well. My second would have to be Marilyn Manson in the Glam-Rock genre... I also like, The Scorpions, Saigon Kick, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, and Orgy. Later, J. (TS)

My favourite rock band wud have to be...... Guns And Roses they just rock and also they just are the best no matter wat any one says!!!!!