xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tricky77puzzle

Last Night's Lunar Eclipse The moon was red

Last night (well, if you live outside of Canada or the US then it was probably the afternoon, but I live in Canada, so I'm saying this from my point of view), the moon became blocked by the Earth for an event that happens about once every three years.That night, I went to my friend (name undetermined)'s house to look through his telescope at the moon. We noticed that it was quite bright red and that we could see the redness with the naked eye.Did anyone else see it? What did you think?

I glimpsed this as well... it was quite interesting to watch. I enjoyed it very much.

I found a related article on the subject if ayone is interested in reading it.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

yea i watched it a few times... pretty coolsome guy was in a corn field next to our house with a ski mask and a telescope... it was kinda funny/creepy/weird considering yesterday was the coldest day in like 5 years here.but last night was the eclipse, and today is my 18th birthday, so im feeling some kind of prophecy going on here :P

Yep I saw it as well including saturn, I wish I a telescope to see it though :P because it would have been awesome to see. I saw a dull red on the east coast and not a complete red though, but still waiting for that blue moon though :P. Now we get to wait a whoel two years for next one so it should be interesting what cosmic events happen till then.