xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

Fidel Castro Gives Up His Power

Well, this was longly waited for, and now our atmosphere might be communist free, well, one less comunist. Why? Because yesterday (or was it monday?) a letter was received saying that fidel castro resigned as "president" of cuba. He should have done this a long long time ago since he had his sergery; i knew for some reason that he would not be returning to power, and i was right. I think he was trying to make it to 50, but i guess he could not make it.

check it here: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23229795

Yeah I saw that on the news it show him looking real sick and old, He feel flat on this face one time after walking off from the stage ouch. What about his brother then? I don't know what they are both like but I don't think it will be much different with someone close to him in power.

After 50 years I'd say it is about time! I remember even when I was a little kid (and that's been a long time ago) his coming to the USA and going to Disney land and there was some big stink about it, but I don't remember all the details now. It just made a weird impresion on me as a child that stuck with me for all these years that somebody wouldn't like Disney Land.At any rate, since his brother is taking over, I don't suppose there is much hope for democracy or any improvments in the living conditions for all those folks over there anyway.

Perhaps you are talking of fidel castro without knowing even a litle bit of the history of cuba and fidel castro himself and what he did for cuba, risking his life for what he truly beleaved.I do not care if he is going to leave his power to another person, nor if he will still influence the government decisions or not, i just care to respect him and what he did for cuba, his principales, his beleaves, his strenght, his decisions, his way to manage a real poor and very small country, cuba.I am not going to say a work of fidel castro history nor his acts to fight for the freedom of cuba even though he is a comunist, and i am not going to say a work about cuba history too, i just hope you all see the fidel castro movie picture which is based on a true story and events in fidel castro life and cuba history, and also i hope you all go study or read a book or search the internet for facts and the story of cuba and fidel castro, and most likely you will change you minds, and perhaps you will talk with respect about fidel castro and the fight he had to take back the freedom of all the people of cuba.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)