xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chelcy

Spongebob Squarepants dahahaha, dahahaha

Spongebob Squarepants didn't really start out as a movie, but since it has a movie now, I can post about it in this thread!I just like SBSP! He's so cute and cuddly! And the stories are not boring or corny like other cartoons B) Anybody here who likes SBSP too? (It's pretty famous in our school...)

well i live in the netherlands...and here we got 2 sbsp'sone trancelated in dutchand one just in english.but the one in dutch is like more funny.because the voices are really funny.sbsp has like this really happy high voice.so i like the dutch version more B)

ya that one's called "Rock Bottom" with the letters all side-ways and funky.I love the Sponge. I used to find it incredibly annoying, infact at one point I think the show was my mortal enemy. Yes, the whole show. But it grew on me because my little sis got the first season DVD set for x-mas and it's pretty much been on loop ever since.

I was once like grrlfromoz, I used to think it was the dumbest cartoon ever, now that I watch it again I take my bad comments back. Its hilarious~ If it was in a better time slot and new episodes came out I think even the Simpsons have something to compete against

Spongebob is awesome. The only other nick toon that I think was better than Spongebob was probably Rocko's Modern Life. I know a lot of people that think Spongebob is stupid, retarded, or whatever. They fail to see exactly why people watch it: because it's stupid, retarded, and funny :P.