xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Dating Advice Needed

haha, im not really clear on weather you ask for advice on this forum or post advice, so im just going to ask for advice. anywho. there is this guy ive known for two years now, but we never really talked until 5 months ago, before i transfered schools [20 minutes away-on the freeway hahah] & we got really close. at first i was really excited because [i had a crush on him from the first week i meet him] & it was just great, he seemed to like me to, but as the day came closer for me to move, he seemed to be avoiding me [even ignoring me] & i was so comfused by this... & when i left he didnt even say goodbye to me.. idk it made me feel unwanted? [well enough background information] heres the dilemma:

we started talking again two weeks ago [he still lives 20 minutes away from me, -through the freeway lmfao-] & now he seems to like me? hes all like "i love you" this and that, lets go somehwere, i want to see you, do you want to be my valentine?, and all those cheesy questions, and i do not know what to do. part of me is happy that he is being this way [because thats what i wanted all along] but the other part is still a little mad for all the ignoring he did to me. and everytime i look at the whole situation i comfuse myself again, and again, and just cant see why, the change of heart you know?

i doubt this relationship will work, because it is long distance, but if it does. i do not know. HELP!

First of all, long distance? Are you kidding me? Try maintaining a relationship when your significant other is on another continent.And to answer your question. The guy is probably playing with you. No guy says 'i love you' to a girl that he has known for so little. Be a bit careful, you might be a rebound or something.

I don't know. Touch is important, but love is essential and maybe enough. Although I admit that I have never been in love, and to be frank I don't think love exists. Sure, theres attraction and caring and desire and all that, but true love in its purest form. So that was a self contradictory post huh?

Edited by adenrake (see edit history)

Technically this isn't considered a long distance relationship, for it to be considered long distance you would need to add a few hundred miles between you and the other person. Anyways, I believe he wasn't trying to ignore you but in fact sad that you were moving away, even though it is a 20 minute drive, and like most typical guys they can't don't know how to express their sadness(emotions) to a girl properly. So you could say that it got worse for him as the days leading up to you leaving, and so saying good bye to you might have been difficult for him. As to what you need to do is basically find out if all that cheesy stuff is true and spend time with him and all that good stuff to see if he wants to be your bff minus the f (now that is cheesy <_<).It is reasonable to mad about the situation, but I bet if you ask him why he did it, you might get the reason that I just mentioned above, developing relationships is about time so give it time, lay down the rules of how far you want him to go and all that good stuff.

dating tips

Dating Advice Needed

1.Don't act dumb 2.Act cool 3. Don't be shy 4.If your beth shink get some mounth wash 5.Bush your hair good 6. Pick uot some good cothes 7. Don't forget you don't sweat or get nervous

-reply by brandon

You've done your part.Now sit back and let him do his. If he likes you, he will persue you. Just don't call, text, message or anything like that. Saying hi in the hallway is great. But no texting or calling. This is usually how I figure out if guys like me or not. A guy who puts forth the effort to contact you USUALLY is into you.Just go out with him for coffee, or go to the movies with him in a group of your mutual friends, so that way he's not uncomftorable, and you can talk to someone if he starts to shun you.I hope it works out, and thanks, by the way, for your response in my breakup thread.<33 Sarah.

umm i have to like stop on that tho i have long distance G/f.. but not in this State tho she in Phillpies Area. but long distance is ok but make sure that u know her befor u go out with her....

some times when u meet online or IRC. u much use a Fake Nick Name And Then ASk Some On eIn Ya area, or u can do what u can do... <--- Pro at Dating.... Have Fun

First of all, long distance? Are you kidding me? Try maintaining a relationship when your significant other is on another continent.
And to answer your question. The guy is probably playing with you. No guy says 'i love you' to a girl that he has known for so little. Be a bit careful, you might be a rebound or something.