xisto Community
vampireprincess

My Account Is Suspended

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!

I know that i made a big mistake , i didn't read the rules right on time, i'm sorry. My question is: when the suspension going to expired and

after how many days i can use my hosting again? (now i have 16.04 days)

I am banned now ???

When will dissapeard my 10% warning ???

I always attempt make quality post

Please don't tell me to read the rules again

because i don't understand english clearly

I love this hosting , but i make full of mistakes by reason of not use

tags

until today when i read the rules and find out i worned 10%

and i promise from now i will translated from hungarian with translator

then i post

Today first time i found online translator ( the Faq is helped me )

Edited by vampireprincess (see edit history)

You will need to earn enough credits by making good, quality posts to bring your account total back to +4 credits and wait for the re-instate Script.That information is in the Xisto Readme file.

I would suggest you contact https://support.xisto.com/ and submit a Support ticket.
The re-instate script may be faulty, or your account may be under suspension for another reason. Not sure. mods do not have the complete picture sometimes.

I make a post and i put [ quote ] tags , when i put in quote a text then i get credit ??
Yesterday i make a new topic but this topic is deleted because it is spam (paranormal & ghost )
why this happend when i translated the text with google translator from france
and for me it is not a plagiarism
in whole internet i cannot find that post but moderator said me this is stolen
this is translated from france to english

and i read the rules again

Absolutely so. You are entitled to use only fully constructed and grammatically correct English sentences all the while maintaining a decent manner. Most of the members visiting this board speak English and hence this is primarily an English based board. Thus, even if you’re a non-native English speaker and cannot write in English properly, try using an online translator and put up an English version of your post too.

I make a post and i put [ quote ] tags , when i put in quote a text then i get credit ??

Text within quote bbcodes do not give the user credits. However, by placing what needs to go into the quote bbcode, you help prevent any deduction of credits; that is, if you properly contribute to the forums, the topic or post that you made won't be dealt with a moderator or administrator.

Yesterday i make a new topic but this topic is deleted because it is spam (paranormal & ghost )why this happend when i translated the text with google translator from france
and for me it is not a plagiarism

I sent it to the spam can 'cause i found that French source you got it from. The rules state not to plagiarize. In the Xisto Readme, there is a link that leads you to a topic about copyrights. In that topic, it explains that a translation of text does not do away with its copyright protection.