xisto Community
yasuo

What Is Mysql Host Address? Not localhost

Are you talking about mysql service running on Xisto or one of your own machines? If its one of your own machines then just type ifconfig or ipconfig to see what the IP is. If its Xisto I dont know, also they might not allow connections from outside their servers?

Are you talking about mysql service running on Xisto or one of your own machines? If its one of your own machines then just type ifconfig or ipconfig to see what the IP is. If its Xisto I dont know, also they might not allow connections from outside their servers?

I am using qupis.com, my domain is yasuo.qupis.com
I want to have it run on my another server,
so it must be connected externally.

there is another site in my qupis.com host using "localhost" as mySQL address,
it works well.

I think there is an Apache directive that does not allow connections to the Xisto/Qupis mysql databases from outside Localhost.I might be wrong.

As far as I know, Qupis and Xisto do not allow connections to the MySQL databases from external hosts. To get that functionality you need to purchase hosting from Xisto - Web Hosting.

However, to make sure, contact Xisto - Support, select the Qupis option and fire off your question. They'll get back to you pretty quickly with whether it is possible or not, and what details you need.