xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bizchina

Fat Arms : My Real Story how to lost the arm fat

I really hate my arm fat, specially around the shoulder. I tried a few ways to burn it, and now it has gone. here are the few things I did, if you have a similar problem, it may help you.firstly when I having a bath, I put some sea salt and massage five mins. and until the aim felt really hot, then I use the film (you normally use it for your food) wrape the arm, not too tight, then I had two bottles of water, (small size) doing some up-down, which makes you arms sweat. ten mins later, taking them away. let your arms cool down, and then put some body-buiding cream.anytime, reading, watching TV, listening music, trying to press the point on my elbow joint, which is the sessible part of you whole arms. I kept doing things talked above two weeks, and my arms look much better, :rolleyes:

Huh? :rolleyes:

Having gone through sports medicine and personal trainer courses, I do know a bit about about physical health and loosing fat. Most of these ideas make little rational sense. To start off, there is no such of thing as targeted fat burning. To loose fat in one area, you muct loose a proportional amount everywhere in your body. So, the correct way to loose fat is cardiovascular exercise for more then 15 hard minutes. Then of course, if you wish to have definition, loosing fat one be enough - the skin wont be tight. Then you have to increase muscle size by lifting wieghts every other day.

Now, on to why non of your ideas make much sense:

Rubbing salt on your skin/adding it to your water: The fact is your skin wont take in the salt. Instead, it will expell water. This is the only thing that will happen. It's called osmosis through a semi-permiable barrier. Google it if you don't believe me. The other reason why this would not do anything to loose fat is that NaCl has nothing to do with the break down of fat. Fat needs water to break down - not salt. The need for water is part of the chemical process it uses to bond. Therefore, the salt did nothing.

The messaging: :) could you explain the point of this? No offense, but fat wont react to the application of pressure.

Up downs....ok, your working a few muscles in this exercise, sensible. But it wont get rid of far. As for the cellophane trying to make your arms sweat - just wear a sweatshirt. The cellophane is unhealthy for your skin.

Finally, the body building cream: from the sound of it your not exactly in the gym or on the track everyday (hence having fat arms). Even with people who are lifting almost daily, this cream is a waste; for you its not necessary (assuming what I've said is true). As I've already said, your skin doesn't absorb nutrients. This is why we have a digestive system.

So, despite all that I've bashed your meathods, I'm happy that you're happier. Just letting you know there are better tactics.

I really hate my arm fat, specially around the shoulder.

I tried a few ways to burn it, and now it has  gone. here are the few things I did, if you have a similar problem, it may help you.

firstly when I having a bath, I put some sea salt and massage five mins. and until the aim felt really hot, then I use the film (you normally use it for your food) wrape the arm, not too tight, then I had two bottles of water, (small size) doing some up-down, which makes you arms sweat. ten mins later, taking them away. let your arms cool down, and then put some body-buiding cream.

anytime, reading, watching TV, listening music, trying to press the point on my elbow joint, which is the sessible part of you whole arms. 

I kept doing things talked above two weeks, and my arms look much better, :rolleyes:

38933[/snapback]

Why not just try using a 10 lb. weight (possibly 5) and just using 1 arm at a time bring it up and down as fast as possible focusing all your energy on doing it as quickly as possible until you can't do anymore? Try it with both arms, should only take 5 minutes or so at the most, if that. A couple times a week I'd imagine should be pretty effective.

I wish, the claims were true! I am open to most suggestions. I work out about 5 times a week, my workouts include cardio as well as strength training, most of my body has shrunk, but the area under my upper arms is just gross! I feel like I have a couple of nerf footballs in there. Well just sharing my dilema, any suggestions are appreciated. *peace* :rolleyes:

what is that sea salt? is it available in India?much of the explanation n u have given i snot at all clear. please can u re post it with clear explanation.it will be very helpful to me as i am suffering from arm fat.thank you!

how did you wrape your arm and which cream did you use ?

My Real Story

Hello,

I read your suggestion. I was wondering that how did you wrape your arm ? which film are you referring to here and will the salt which we use in food will do ? lastly, can we use any cream over it ?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Shweta

-question by shweta

Lax underarms are problem that many women have to dealwith. Men can accumulate fat mostly in the biceps, while women mostly collect fat underneath the triceps. And no matter how skinny a woman is throughout her life, at some point she will inevitably suffer from saggy underarms. The amount of fat that accumulates underneath the arm is mainly due to genetics, but body weight is also very important. If you want to burn fat of your jiggling arms is possible, although it requires a consistent and concerted effort. Obviously you do it very well so I must congratulate to you. Congrats.