xisto Community
KansukeKojima

Kansukekojima Vs. Coolcat50 [voting]

Kansuke vs. coolcat  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The first contestant to 10 votes will win the battle. If you cast a vote in the pole, please post your comments as well.

Kansuke's Entry

Posted Image

coolcat50's Entry

Posted Image

Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

Why did I like Kansu's entry better? Because of the effects in the windows and the color scheme Why didn't I like coolcat's? Because it seems as if the guy has a broken hand O_o backwards.Also, the effects on the first one are better than the ones in the second one.

I can't decide which to vote for. I'll be back after a day or so to have another look.Both are good examples. Good luck to each of you in this Battle.

Voting for Kansukes. Interesting grunge, grid mix, matches well with the render. Nice contrast. Not fond of the extra darkness on the left side that gets overpowered by the bright right side, though.Coolcat's entry seems a bit "dry" to me, if you will. Interesting positioning of the text, though.

Thank you very much to everyone that has voted so far. Please, feel free to vote if you have not yet! We really want to see who will win!

I have also voted for Kansuke's sig, for similar reasons to truefusion. The use of a fairly black and white sig is something you don't see often and it fits very well with the render you picked. The only part I thought could do with improvement was the text. To me it looks a little out of place with the rest of the sig.Coolcat's entry is also very good, and it was difficult to choose. The positioning of the text is good, and more interesting that what most people do. The main point where Kansuke has the edge is with the use of colour. The orange in coolcat's sig just doesn't fit the render quite as well as Kansuke's colours.

I like coolcat50's entry. The colors seem to blend nicely with the character at the front (who is that?) and I like the background. The top one is alright, but there seems to be something less appealing about it, thus my vote for Coolcat50.

I didn't think eithe rof them were very good.

The first has no flow and the text takes away from what little focal there is

the second has a focal that isn't blended very well and the text also distracts from the focal.

I will make my vote after looking a little bit longer.

Remember: we all have something to learn still!

Edit: Omg ive done a sig with that render before look! this was one of my very first sigs!

Posted Image

Edit: nevermind, close though.

Edited by FraKture (see edit history)