xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keego

Different Angles angles when taking photos of a model

Hey thereRecently ive just been fustrated with the ways my photographers photographs me... so i just wanted to tell some photographers out there that don't already know this that if you are tryin to become a good photographer, do try different angles, i notice some just don't get it right... even if a model can pose real well but the angles aren't any good , then doesn't matter how good the model is... it just wont make a difference.. i did 1 pose with two different photographers, one turned out so good but the other one didnt .. but the other one had better makeup and hair and things like that...so yeah im very fustrated about that.. just take alot of photos if you work with a model cause then at least you got alot to choose from and will eventually see where you went wrong..and learn to work with different models seeing how some models have one thing about them that looks good and mayb lil things that don't, such as my face is quite wide, straight on photo shots arent so good compared to a side angle.. but it also depends on how you take it..I dont know, please notice that ! :o

To learn photography

Different Angles

Hello.,.,

I jus wan 2 learn d basis of photography frm dis site.,., I hav a good creative mind and hav much interest in photography.,.,I m eager 2 learn it.,., jus confess some ideas 2 develop ma photography.,., and I m photo genic too.,., I do modelin., so teach me self photography also.,,. Hope you vil do d needful help.,.,

thanq yo.,.,.,

-reply by DJ Santo

Pro's will usually do everything to get the right shot, checking light, angles, background and even take time to compose the photo.

Most of us won't even give it a second thought and snap away happily, until we get home and realise a couple of little things could have helped.

Try using this 4 step process:

POINT

LOOK

COMPOSE

SHOOT

Take a couple of seconds to look at what you are shooting. look at light and shadow on the subject, look for distracting details that may be in the shot around and behind them.

If you see something that is an issuem move to your left or right or get the subject to move until the shot you want is composed without a distracting background or where the light falls just how you want it.

well getting the correct lighting is very key when getting a perfect picture. The angle of shot can create different effects while shooting, to me taking pictures black and white create a dramatic effect. The most important thing you can do to effect your photography carrer is to get good angles of what your taking a photo of, get the correct lighting to show the image more, and just have fun at what your doing =]

I agree with the above posts, capturing a perfect picture is all about the angles & the lighting//you can have the same girl shot by two photographers and one of them will be better based on the angle.a stradegy i have, since there is no real way of previewing an image in full the momment you are taking the pictures, is that i explore all the different agles, and shot them just in case.real lighting is definitely a plus when taking pictures of people// and i mean outside lighting by this. you dont even have to be outside, something as simple as moving a picture to a nearby window can make the biggest difference in the world.**flashes for me are a big no. no.it limits your options// if you want a flash effect once the picture is taken, you can always go to photoshop and mess with the layers

Yes i accept all this answers.Try to use flash,no flash,different angles,difference lighting settings.And do lots of pictures and find the best picture.That is the best way.Normally you shouldn't make bad shoots but try with different settings and positions.Other thing is the place from where light comes.And not always your picture should be focused in the center.If there's nice background camera should be focused a little bit left from the center object.Then you will make very good pictures and your photographs will be just just FUN.When you will learn how to make good photos it will be simple and you will need to take care only for angles...