xisto Community
jopak134

I Have A Great Idea but how can i contact the company to here my idea?

how can i let the company here the idea? if they want it or something? i know companies have research groups and such but can an outsider suggest something and make it into a product for example?

If you've got an idea about an existing product then most companies will be very happy to hear from you. They all want to make the best products and feedback from a real user is a great way for them to make sure their products are doing the best they can. If you have a feature request, an idea, or a little annoyance you want fixed, no matter how small your suggestion, they will be very grateful for it.If you have an idea for a new product, they will also most likely be very interested, but be aware. If you give them an idea for a new product, they will attempt to patent it and claim rights over it. Then they are free to produce it and do what they like without paying you a penny. If you really have a good idea for a product then you are likely better off contacting a lawyer to sort out a patent, before licensing the idea to the company.

First, be calm, then you must be careful to who will you talk about your idea for a new product or service, if you talk to the wrong person, you will be robbed/stolen, if you understand what i mean, you must talk about your idea only a litle, only the basic, only the enough to motivate the company owner/director/administrator to invest in your idea, which by the way, it is always a middium to big risk despite the eventual fact that your idea is a very good one, nonetheless, even if your idea sucks "big time", or it is not an original one in fact [that it is already used by someone in a company], you must be always careful to whoever you talk about it.Think a lot about the presentation you will will in fact present to the company representative, which will year and see it, do not expose it all, only after you sign a good and profitable contract, sign in front of you by the actual owner or real representative of the company you will want to work with/in it.Do not be surprised that even if you do a great and careful presentation to the company representative, and even to more then one company, and then not one company hires/contracts you, i mean, that not one uses your idea, because most likely they will use your idea without your knowledge nor your consent, i am pretty sure about it, so BE VERY CAREFULL jopak134.