xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tricky77puzzle

Where Do I Upload My Ftp Files? [resolved] As in, which directory?

I recently got approved for hosting. I have an account right now, but I don't know which directory to post my FTP stuff in. (I don't know if this is in support or not; the search results didn't return anything.)I remember with my last host that had CPanel that you had to upload it into the "public_html" folder. So I do that, or do I just upload it into the root directory?Thanks in advance!(EDIT: Oh, never mind, it is /public_html.)

Edited by tricky77puzzle (see edit history)

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.

Where to upload and to which folders?Where Do I Upload My Ftp Files? [resolved]

I`m using iWeb and Transit to create a site but after all the work I try to find the site and get "can`t find localhost" and other 400 errors. I assume iWeb is structuring itself correctly but I`m unsure what  the file and folder structure should be in Transit so they end up on the webhost server arranged properly.  Do I even need to use Transit when I upload to my webhost from iWeb?    

-question by Fred Madwid