xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kobra500

Console V Pc which is better for gaming

ive never ot into PC gaming for many reasons1)Install takes forever2)Inferior Graphics3) Nightmare seting up controller4) always some problem or otherbut with console gaming rather than these you get1) limited playersand thats where my problems stopOverall i think console gaming is better

ive never ot into PC gaming for many reasons1)Install takes forever
2)Inferior Graphics
3) Nightmare seting up controller
4) always some problem or other

but with console gaming rather than these you get
1) limited players

and thats where my problems stop

Overall i think console gaming is better

Sorry to say this, but your horribly wrong. I myself prefer consoles because PCs are too troublesome to game with, and because you have to upgrade every few months to stay on the cutting edge. But, like I was saying, PCs have the far superior graphics compared to consoles, and they always will. The price of this is pretty substantial though, because the newest graphics cards cost about as much as a full-console.

PC > all.. it just depends on how much money your willing to spend on the latest hardware. You cant upgrade a console the graphics card is fixed same with the memory. Intalling might be a pain and can take long depending on how fast your system is but you only have to do it once. After that it should generally load quicker then reading from a CD or DVD which is what consoles do. Again that all depends on how fast your PC is. I personally would prefer a top end PC over a console anyday but the price difference is so high.On some games like FPS or some other styles a mouse and keyboard combination of play is always quicker. Sure you can get keyboards and mouse for consoles but then there is the resolution thing. PCs and monitor combinations have higher resolution then console and tv combos so you cant fit as much detail as you could on a tv. text tend to be more blocky if its too small so you need to make them larger which takes up more space. You end up with less space for displays on TV because of this.All in all Unless consoles + TV combo can equal PCs in resolution and ability to upgrade PC will always be ahead in terms of graphics power.

xbox 360 vs pc in a game of call of duty would be interesting.I think pc gamers underestimate the control pad sometimes.

The reason I like mouse contorl over a control pad is with a mouse I could turn to a target with one movement. Like in CS if I ran past a camper and hes spamming bullets at me I just jump do wone sweep to do a 180 and pawn him, or if I'm rushing like I do most of the time I would be able to quickly turn and look corners in one sweep. This is because with a mouse you can have a very high sensitivity setting and still not loose accuracy. With a mouse you have like 20 x 20 cm or more area to sweep in depending on how far you can reach.I cant do that with a gamepad its just too hard for me to try and bump up the sensitivty and control my target with little nudges lol. I've tried playing before and I totally suck, Some people are custome to it and are great players on it but I think a mouse just makes it easier. Ok If I was to verus someone on game pad vs me on mouse I think I would have and advantage because mouse is more accurate I think. But I cant think of any games right now that supports both PC and console based play. I only have a ps3 by the way and hardly play it because of the lack of good games out yet. Waiting for FF XIII

The reason I like mouse contorl over a control pad is with a mouse I could turn to a target with one movement. Like in CS if I ran past a camper and hes spamming bullets at me I just jump do wone sweep to do a 180 and pawn him, or if I'm rushing like I do most of the time I would be able to quickly turn and look corners in one sweep. This is because with a mouse you can have a very high sensitivity setting and still not loose accuracy. With a mouse you have like 20 x 20 cm or more area to sweep in depending on how far you can reach.
I cant do that with a gamepad its just too hard for me to try and bump up the sensitivty and control my target with little nudges lol. I've tried playing before and I totally suck, Some people are custome to it and are great players on it but I think a mouse just makes it easier. Ok If I was to verus someone on game pad vs me on mouse I think I would have and advantage because mouse is more accurate I think. But I cant think of any games right now that supports both PC and console based play. I only have a ps3 by the way and hardly play it because of the lack of good games out yet. Waiting for FF XIII

I'm trying not to thread-jack, but you really should really try out Uncharted for the PS3. I myself have never gotten into PC gaming, because I'm so used to having a small central controller, as opposed to the keyboard and mouse. That being said, it's all a matter of what your used to. I've become so used to console gaming that I have to jack up the sensitivity of the controller to the max, because if I don't it feels like I'm playing it molasses.

I wish more games had cross-platform play, but I don't really see it happening. The PSN and Live networks probably wouldn't mesh too well, and that's not even counting PC gamers who in all truth would unbalance the gameplay in favor of themselves.

There are some games I prefer on the computer as there are some others that I would prefer on a gaming console. It all depends on the game, I feel it is really difficult to play strategy games and some first person shooters were accuracy is really important. Regarding the graphics, well it really is expensive to get a computer that has graphics as good as the next generation consoles, the freaking video card costs as much as the console :S

Anyway.. almost everbody who got a console have a computer.. if u just put the money of your console in the computer and a litle more.. u get a great computer with you can use to play games and other casual things

Some people might disagree with me, but pc games required money. You'll need to upgrade your computer couple of times in a month (if not a year). Most of the games on today -- is mostly graphics > gamplay and others gamplay > graphics. If you have the money to play PC games -- go ahead. There are advantages about PC games that consoles don't have. And also, theres disadvantages that PC don't have and consoles do have.

Consoles doesn't required money, just buying the game. You don't need software (mistake PS3 does, If you upgrade from PC to PS3) or hardware to play or update the consoles. Pick-up-and-play most of the time. Ummm, I don't know what else I need to say.

Probably a lot of people would disagree about my post -- Bring IT ON!!! :)