xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

Bnp Leader Gets Arrested For Telling The Truth!

Well, the British government has agin shown its completely retarded policies by arresting the leader of the British National Part for saying that "Islam is an evil religion". The BBC secretly taped many members of the party confessing to acts of racial hatred (which I agree, they should be thrown in the sea for) What the hell? Islam IS an oppressive religion! It forces women to not know anything and to merely be alive for men's enjoyment! A few months ago, some Muslims tried to set up a lingerie shop in Birmingham so they could fit in with western society. Less thsan 24 hours later their shop was firebombed by angry muslims, the statement released by the local Mosque was that "the window were offensively dark". What is going on in this God forsaken country that is taking foreign maniacs' interests before the basic citizens'? People say oh no, those are the fundamentalists, *BLEEP*! So are you suggesting that every middle eastern government is run by fundamentalists? cos that what is going on. Also, this whole idea that Islam is a good religion that prevents its members from sinning. Ok, here's the deal, business trip in Ethiopia, guess what happens at the weekend. Literally Thousands of muslims from saudi arabia et all come down and get absolutely smashed, and go to brothels and all, they sure do keep to their precious shari'ah laws don't they? After a while, the law dudes caught wind of this, and, them being good ol protectors of the faith, they outlawed all the evil drinking those misguided souls were doing. Did anything change? Helll no! Slip the barman a shiny poenny under the sounter and bang! You had your whores, you had your sins. And does anyone care? No! Let them violate every law they apparently live by and arrest the people who point these facts out! Waht kind of system is that! This isn't ant goddmned eight wing indoctrination! This is the truth!!! Islam, Christianity, Judaism, it's all *BLEEP*!!

"Islam is an evil religion"

Obviously you have no friends that are Muslim.
Until you become Muslim or actually become
acquainted with its people and ideas, I don't think
you have the right to talk like that. You don't notice
anything that bad in the Koran et. al books.

Islam IS an oppressive religion! It forces women to not know anything and to merely be alive for men's enjoyment!

;) Umm....no. Dude, polygamy came as a result
of their constant warfaring - as in husbands die every day.
It's just a result of the past. And as for the 'you get 7 virgins
when you go to heaven' passage, it's just their defense against
gay, lesbians, and bi's. Just like in Christianity, the Apostles' Creed
came out of self-defense against a guy who said Christ is lesser
to God, and the Nicene Creed was the Protestant version of that.

I dunno about the whole religion thing.Who are we to decide if any one religion is the 'right' one?I think if you have faith in any higher power, then your faith will be rewarded, wether with heaven, 7 virgins, reincarnation, whatever.But im wiccan, So what do i know?

I totally disagree with Dodger,

What the hell? Islam IS an oppressive religion! 

First of all how can we judge any religion by the behaviour of its followers. Otherwise many religions can be described as "oppresive" because I don't think anyone is perfect. It would be more worthwhile to judge religions on their content and message rather than their imperfect followers.

In the case of Islam, there are good muslims as well as bad muslims as in the case of other religions. Also not all muslims interpret religious texts in the same way. You will always get a minority interpreting texts more literally and hence take an extremists stance.

So are you suggesting that every middle eastern government is run by fundamentalists? cos that what is going on. Also, this whole idea that Islam is a good religion that prevents its members from sinning. Ok, here's the deal, business trip in Ethiopia, guess what happens at the weekend.

In fact, many of the silently opressed muslims of middle-east would say the opposite about their governments. They would argue that their leaders are not even muslims let alone being fundementalists and zealots. Because if they were truely muslims they would not have governed their populations like animals with no voices. Most people in the middle-east are aware that their leaders are up to no good and their foreign week-end trips are nothing new. Even more of a reason to describe them as non muslims.

People in the middle-east would love to get rid of these unaccountable puppet governments that distort the true face of islam. But what can they do when these governments are being supported by Bush's millions, the "democracy lover". For example, Egypt (who has a dictator who ruled for the last 20 yrs) is the 2nd highest recipient of military and econmic aid from the U.S. If Bush really cares about democracy in middle-east, stopping the aid would be a good start rather than sending his army half way across the world to bomb defenceless ppl in iraq.

There are many Sadams in the middle-east, would Bush get rid of them? I doubt it.

In the case of Islam, there are good muslims as well as bad muslims as in the case of other religions. Also not all muslims interpret religious texts in the same way. You will always get a minority interpreting texts more literally and hence take an extremists stance.

You mean like the 'Kill all the infidels wherever you find them' bit? Which is very easy to interpret.

Yes, it is very easy to interpret but it is also very easy to take the verse out of its context and mis-interpret it. If you would have bothered to read the whole verse in full you would have interpreted it correctly.

"And fight in the Way of Allah, those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, All?h likes not the transgressors." [2:190]

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And oppression is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at Sacred Mosque unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers". [2:191]

Most Sane Muslims would not have any doubt about the meaning of the above verses; only fight in defence. only the few lazy idiots who can't even be bothered to finish the verse would jump to the wrong conclusion.

As I said earlier, there is always an extremist minority who mis-interpret texts for their own agenda, the same way I could mis-interpret the sentences in red from the Bible ; "When you approach a city to fight it, offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, all the people found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, besiege it. When the Lord your God gives it into your hand, kill all the men in it. Take as booty only the women, children, animals, and all that is in the city, all its spoils. Use the spoils of your enemies which the Lord your God has given you. . . Only in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance. Do not leave alive anything that breathes" (Deuteronomy 20:10-17).

Unfortunately the media tends to popularise the interprtations of extremists like Bin Laden & Co. to the point that their interprtations seem mainstream and orthodox to the outside world.

if Islam is so bad, then why is it that even when Islamist move country to the west or Western Europe they dont quit the religiion. I mean if i was a slave in America and hated how i was treated by slavery religion assuming that slavery is a religion of course. THen i moved to Canada and was given the option to live free or go to a city lets call it Slave-ville and continue living under slave rules. I doubt I will go to slave ville. I would live in freedom town. I know the doctrines of Islam might be evil from our point of view but if itwas that bad why do islmist woman continue to be islamists even in england or USA. I doubt that they are being forced to stay Islamists. They must have a different view of the whole religion. after all if the kitchens too hot I'd say get out of the kitchen.

Old thread is old. But i digress.Find me a mainstream religion that isnt evil and i will graciously back down and admit defeat. Fail to do so and it isnt just Islam that preaches subjugation, prejudice, hypocrisy or any number of other negative teachings.On a side note the BNP really arent a party you want to vote for in this election.Think nazis, and now look at Griffins face. Uhhhu. Homophobes, racists and they think men are better than women. Yay... Not. And im not one of the do-gooders, no no. Immigration needs to virtually end. Foreign criminals should either be deported, or if they claim it is too dangerous they should be driven by boat to the middle of the atlantic and then have their boat engine shot out. They can then setup their own country far far away from me. PS: Mandla, Islam is truly a religion of hatred. Only christianity eclipses it in terms of bloodshed and idiocy. Consider why else Muslim women cant show their head? Yup, Islam hates women (and gays, and pretty much anyone who isnt a muslim).