xisto Community
Lyon2

Please Make A Professional Review Of My Website A complete review is enough for me, thanks.

You've redone your site! I saw your website a while back but it wasn't as organized as it is now. Now I am calling your website organized, not professional. In fact, in my opinion it isn't a very good website. Yes it is organized, but the iframe, and all the ads ruin it. You can get the same layout as you get with the iframe with some div layers and some css, but I would prefer if I could escape that top nav bar. It is kind of big to have following me everywhere while I scroll down the page. And as for the ads, I don't like google ads in the middle of content because it blends in and I can't tell the difference when I'm reading it if I'm reading ads or your content. Perhaps a single vertical box of text ads on the right hand side would be better. It just feels cluttered. But other than that I like it. It has a nice little logo, and it is much more organized that it was last time I saw it.

The website really needs lots of work from my professional opinion. I do websites for a living and so i tend to look at a lot of them. Your site is very hard to find out what is on it. First of all, like others have said you have WAY to many ads or atleast where you place them. It is very hard to determine where the content is and where the ads are. Next i like your logo but the rest of the layout is poor. Surround the logo with the links and make it a single fluid layout. Then make sure you remove the iframe since they are very bad for search engines and for users. Your site should be a single frame with a single frame and a single slide bar.

The logo i will not change, at least for now, i like it, it does not seem to be connected to the subject of free flash clocks but obviously, we can connect it indirectly, but maybe i will do a logo that has much more to do with the website subject.The google adsense ads on my website pages, in my opinion, are much better, not perfect i still see, but they are at least ok now, and if someone does not like the google adsense ads for some reason, i am sorry, they make money or popular website owners or administrators, my goal is to make money, but first, to make a very good website to create a very large comunity to share flash clocks.I already changed the color of the pop-up tips from dark grey to white, which is more eye friendly, taking under advisement one of the reviews which said i should change to a brighter color, and i agree with that review, i changed it to the white background color and the text in black.I updated the main free flash clocks pages, which have the actual free flash clocks, so now i think the google adsense blend and they are not too much, but i apreiate a review for that if someone do not mind at all.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Hello Lyon2, In my opinion there are some cool things about your site, but it still need a lot of work. For instance, the fact that everything is on such a long scroll means you should probably divide that up into multiple smaller pages. Also, I think you have too many of those Google Ads, they make that page even harder to scroll through. I think, also, that your navigation would be better if it had bigger text and was on the left hand side.

Some changes have been made, somes updates too, some that i got here and others not, but mainly because of your good reviews, professional and complete reviews, they were more then i was expecting to tell you all the truth, but it does not surpirse so much, i know there are good and professional people that visit the Xisto website.THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEWS.