xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vera

Mail A Bloody Cow Head, And Get The Girl

A man from Pennsylvania was a little annoyed that his wife was apparently cheating on him, so he sent a little package to his wife's lover: a bloody cow head from the butcher's.

Jason Michael Fife "understands that in a civilized society a person cannot send a severed cow's head to anybody," said his defense lawyer, Henry Hilles.

Fife had several charges filed against him, but the kicker is that after the incident, he and his wife reconciled.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

WowI have to admitThis pretty much gets the award for Most Awesome Thing I've Heard Today.Which is an accomplishment, because I spent an hour listening to my Physics Teacher explaining the Duality of Light to the class.And I love the Duality of Light talk.Anyway, awesome story.

You mean send him a cows head, unless his wife was a lesbian. Who do you mean deserves to be shot? If anyone, the wife in my opinion. Using an animal for that, especially a cow, isnt much different than killing it to eat to it. A lot of cows are even breed to be killed an eaten. He probably should have sent his wife's head though, that would have made more of an impact.

Edited by Carson (see edit history)

absurdity wins again; This has to be as freaking weird as when the black guy mailed himself to America, 'cept this is cool and not a threat to national security (although in a way the black guy mailing himself is better for america :))

Want revenge? Send her a cows head. LOL. Crazy man, deserves to get shot tbh. Killing innocent animals just to use a gesture that he's a little bit cross with the person.

He didn't kill it just as a gesture, he got it at a butcher shop, it was allready dead and killed so us carnavores could eat it. And besides, I'm betting you've never been cow kicked, butted, stomped or gored by a friendly, innocent little bovine. Trust me, there's nothing innocent about a cow. Mean, spiteful creatures. Their only redeming quality is that they taste good and give milk. :o

Haha that is crazy... And it even worked. I'm just wondering... why a cow's head? Was there nothing better available to send? Is it because they didn't have a pig head. :D In any case, the guy probably deserved having the head sent to him if he's cheating with this other guy's wife. It just seems so ridiculous though... :o

Yeah, I read about it the other day in the msn portal. I was shocked when I read the title and couldnt believe, I had to read the whole article. It is crazy, but oh well, I wouldnt really care about it if I received the cow head, I would actually think its pretty funny, but gross at the same time.